UZI Talk Forums

View Poll Results: Any interest in a CFW Slowfire M10/45 or M11/380 bolts

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • CFW M10\45 BOLT

    103 66.88%
  • CFW M11\380 BOLT

    63 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 336

Thread: CFW M10/45 and M11/380 Slowfire Bolts

  1. #41
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,062
    Start saving now.

  2. #42
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    445
    I know you don't know me but I sure would love a slow fire bolt that maintained the original appearance of a baby Mac. The thing I really like about it is how small it is.

  3. #43
    UZI Talk Life Member
    strobro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,119


    Ditto.
    The 380 MAC is the best caliber or they would not have put on the cover of THE MAC MAN. ;)

  4. #44
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Jack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    835
    Not sure how the bolt would change the "appearance"? The dimensions are the same and the only thing visible would be through the ejection port.
    Am I missing something here?
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

  5. #45
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    SE PA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Not sure how the bolt would change the "appearance"? The dimensions are the same and the only thing visible would be through the ejection port.
    Am I missing something here?
    Slowfire bolt vs larger Lage-style upper.

    I would also like a way to slow down my 380 M11 while maintaining its compact size.

  6. #46
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    133
    Yeah that little bastard scares me with the stock bolt. Would love one for mine too.

  7. #47
    UZI Talk Supporter
    PDXsparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,118
    M10-45 for me please, unless I can find a smoking deal on a M11/380, then both.

  8. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by PDXsparky View Post
    M10-45 for me please, unless I can find a smoking deal on a M11/380, then both.
    Same here

  9. #49
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Jack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    835
    Well, I guess I missed something alright.
    I assumed this was a mod to a stock Ingram bolt.
    I assumed it would drop right in my PS/RPB upper and away I'd go. Similar to dropping one of Troy's Uzi bolts in my Mini etc...
    When we ASSume...anyway, I own zero after market uppers, Lage or otherwise, and have zero plans to ever buy one.
    Thus, should I assume that this thread was not meant for a user like me?
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

  10. #50
    Moderator
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    I assumed it would drop right in my PS/RPB upper and away I'd go.
    That's exactly what it would be, like the CF-W bolt for the M11/9 that Coffeefreak is already making. I've got one. It *is* just drop-in to your factory upper, and slows down ROF wonderfully.
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

  11. #51
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    I might be interested but then again when I want to shoot 750 RPM I just borrow Kramers FS uzi.
    Hell, we put buffers in it to speed it up and get rid of the choppyness LOL
    1st time I shot it I asked "where's the fast switch" compared to the M/10 and his mini uzi 750 rpm is geriatric at best.

    Rich

  12. #52
    UZI Talk Supporter
    bigmacster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    I might be interested but then again when I want to shoot 750 RPM I just borrow Kramers FS uzi.
    Hell, we put buffers in it to speed it up and get rid of the choppyness LOL
    1st time I shot it I asked "where's the fast switch" compared to the M/10 and his mini uzi 750 rpm is geriatric at best.

    Rich
    Yeah Dude. That slowfire bolt is more for people looking for accuracy and controlability in a small package then just making noise. You would probably just be better off sticking with the OEM setup. That makes a lot more noise.

  13. #53
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    445

    Talking

    Just checking to see how things are going with this EXCELLENT project.

  14. #54
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,062
    The 9MM bolt has a problem with the placement of the extractor roll pin location. A few other little things that could be fixed by the end user but I figure I will just get it all done. The changes are being done on it as I type this and I have to order another plastic model to confirm the changes. That takes a few days. I'm looking at the 45 bolt model now.

  15. #55
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Dockless55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    336
    Put me in for a 45 bolt.

  16. #56
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Jack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    835
    While a .380 bolt is more practical, I'd have to have a .45 bolt too. Naturally. LOL
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

  17. #57
    Registered User DINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    462
    I would be interested in a .45 bolt also.

  18. #58
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFreak View Post
    The 9MM bolt has a problem with the placement of the extractor roll pin location. A few other little things that could be fixed by the end user but I figure I will just get it all done. The changes are being done on it as I type this and I have to order another plastic model to confirm the changes. That takes a few days. I'm looking at the 45 bolt model now.
    Are you using 3D printing for modeling?

  19. #59
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Are you using 3D printing for modeling?
    Yeppers.

  20. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Locust Grove, GA
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFreak View Post
    lightening cuts would make for a more reliable weighted bolt. It would reduce friction and friction isn't constant, It changes with factors like lubrication and wearing-polishing of the bearing surfaces. Hard chrome would be excellent in reducing wear on the bolt and could match the tungsten making it so I wouldn't have to finish it.

    Are you going to make them for all three weapons?
    Coolio!
    Last edited by Mac11FA; 11-13-2015 at 11:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.