UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: What is your favorite firearm?

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ1234567 View Post
    I cannot say enough good things about the Ruger line - I have the 22/45 and its great. Ive handled some of the lite models, with either the circular venting, or the fined barrels, they are beatiful firearms that will last a life time.
    Had one before I got sick, still need to replace it!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_V View Post
    My Stevens 22-410. Probably the best survival rig ever. Just my 2
    I once had a 22/20 gauge, that had a chip out of the 22 chamber. The 20ga barrel worked fine,but I sold it for $100 profit,so I couldn't complain.

My first love was a daisy red rider, then 22lr remington, then 16 gauge pump winchester, then ruger 10/22, then ruger mrk 2, 92 beretta, 41 smith, 44 smith,savage 17hmr, browning t-bolt, grendel now shopping for a scope for a creedmor, still looking for that one perfect gun, to many to have a favorite

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hfoster223 View Post
    My first love was a daisy red rider, then 22lr remington, then 16 gauge pump winchester, then ruger 10/22, then ruger mrk 2, 92 beretta, 41 smith, 44 smith,savage 17hmr, browning t-bolt, grendel now shopping for a scope for a creedmor, still looking for that one perfect gun, to many to have a favorite
    I understand that!

UZI Talk Life Member
    I picked up the S&W Victory 22 and took it to the range. I bought the one with the unthreaded barrel. Very accurate, eats all kinds of ammo and real easy to breakdown.....one screw and it's apart. From reviews, the only criticism I see is if the cleaning solvent gets in the threads on the screw, it can back out. Never had that problem but to be safe, I went to the hardware store and picked up a tight fitting stainless lock washer and installed it just for peace of mind. My wife loves that gun.....accurate with almost no recoil and it feels great in your hand. What's not to like? It's a keeper IMO!!

My favorite gun is ....what else but my UZI! Never any issues except for when I tried to get it to run in 22LR. I'll stick with 9mm!
    "Ted Kennedy's car killed more people than my gun"

Ancient hatreds & modern weapons - that's my kind of show...George Carlin

Always subsonic no matter what I shoot thru it
    Attached Images  

UZI Talk Life Member
    Mine is the 1915 belt fed Vickers in 762 X 54r. You can shoot belt after belt, just bring extra water. Its not unusual to shoot 5000+ rounds in a day. I also love my M60, but its getting too expensive to shoot. Next is my Tommy gun.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear ams is, as last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Governments view of the economy can be summed up in a few short phrases: if it moves tax it. If it keeps moving regulate it. And if it stops moving subsidize it.---Ronald Regan

I may get some slack over this, but it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

I do tend to prefer my suppressed weapons these days over everything else.

This week, I am enjoying shooting my integrally suppressed 9mm AR the most.

Last week the 10/22 was getting the most love.

Week before that, I was shooting the Barnett Recruit crossbow more than anything else.

Browning Hi Power and the Uzi. Sorry, that's two.

+ Reply to Thread