UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Any Interest In Replica End Cap for Wise-Lite?

UZI Talk Life Member

I think the Wise Lite Arms gun was a pretty good deal. I wasn’t expecting a $2,000 Mk6 Sterling. It’s a cheap copy, cobbled together with some 60 year old Mk4 parts. The center section is cheap seamed tube and the construction is rough. I could see all that at a glance the first time I picked one up. But for only $400!

new to the sterling game, when you send it off to kgb do just send them the barrel and they cut and thread end cap on or do you have to send in the whole gun with stamp

You need to send the entire gun with a MK4 style barrel. I supply the front bayonet end. If you want the bayonet lug I have those as well but the entire gun needs to be refinished if you go that route.

Hi all,
    Sorry to reply to a somewhat old thread, but the conversation was exactly what I was looking for. After years of considering it, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Wiselite Sterling. I do plan to SBR it at some point, but before I do I want to find an alternative to the nose cap. Ideally, I want the cap to look as close to the original sterling as possible. I've considered a few options and it appears that the threaded option is probably the best way to go. If anyone has some further advice on how I should go about getting/making a new nose cap, I would really appreciate it. I would also love to see photos if anyone would like to share something they have done. Lastly, if anyone is selling a new cap, or knows where to buy one, I would potentially be very interested.
    Any suggestions would be great to hear.
    Last edited by GeorgeWilliamPatchett; 06-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWilliamPatchett View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry to reply to a somewhat old thread, but the conversation was exactly what I was looking for. After years of considering it, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Wiselite Sterling. I do plan to SBR it at some point, but before I do I want to find an alternative to the nose cap. Ideally, I want the cap to look as close to the original sterling as possible. I've considered a few options and it appears that the threaded option is probably the best way to go. If anyone has some further advice on how I should go about getting/making a new nose cap, I would really appreciate it. I would also love to see photos if anyone would like to share something they have done. Lastly, if anyone is selling a new cap, or knows where to buy one, I would potentially be very interested.
    Any suggestions would be great to hear.
    SBR, E-file your form 1, send it to Andy B. You'll be happy you did...
    I was in your shoes a couple of years ago and I am VERY happy I had Andy take care of it.

+ Reply to Thread