UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UZI conversions for sale???

UZI conversions for sale???

Is it me or do the UZI converted M 10's never come up for sale? I haven't been in the MG world long maybe 3-4 years but I have only seen 1 for sale. Was kinda curious what the current market value is and why I never see them.

UZI Talk Life Member

Fortunately for me, my RPB M10/0 came that way. Sam still does this conversion http://macmachineguns.com/?product=m...i-conversion-2 for $350 plus shipping. I also had Sam do some extra bolts for me (the bolt must be machined as the Uzi mag sits higher) as I was going to have the gun TASK converted to go along the the S.A.B.R.E. upper. The TASK and S.A.B.R.E. upper have the hole in the back of the receiver in the same location. I have not followed up on a .45 conversion with .45 Uzi mags. It is on the list but very low on the list. I would think most guns that get converted are M/10/9s. This is not a factory conversion so I would think it is rather rare. YMMV.

Scott

Really I have a build in the works for an m10 threaded Short barreled full auto, and I have an Israeli Uzi model A short barrel full auto folding stalk 9mm selector switch for sale to any interested partys

UZI Talk Life Member

It was cool to see this post again. The following June I finally found an engineer to turn the Tenko adapter from an idea in my head to a proof of concept. In the fall I bought two more M10s for testing. One of them was a TX M10 that had been welded and had an Uzi magwell conversion. Luckily for me the Uzi magwell conversion was in my home State. One stamp from the owner to me. The extra guns were handy for the testing phase.

Scott

+ Reply to Thread