UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended Smith To Install A FSB

Registered User IndyGunCollector's Avatar

Question Recommended Smith To Install A FSB

I have a PSL that needs the front sight installed as well as the little muzzle device detent put in said fsb. I'm in northern Indiana. Any recommendations?
    This PSL was bought new by me yrs ago and for some odd reason had no brake/ hider. Since then I have threaded and crowned the barrel and am using a Tabuk style brake. I have the FSB, pins, detent and spring....just need it installed. TIA
    BTW the PSL fsb has no detent hole so that will need to be done as well. Factory PSL brakes were pinned on and no detent was needed.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGunCollector View Post
    I have a PSL that needs the front sight installed as well as the little muzzle device detent put in said fsb. I'm in northern Indiana. Any recommendations?
    This PSL was bought new by me yrs ago and for some odd reason had no brake/ hider. Since then I have threaded and crowned the barrel and am using a Tabuk style brake. I have the FSB, pins, detent and spring....just need it installed. TIA
    BTW the PSL fsb has no detent hole so that will need to be done as well. Factory PSL brakes were pinned on and no detent was needed.
    Contact Krebs. IIRC they quit doing custom work a few years back, but they can point you to who you need.

Check with Sierra Ordnance Company, their mainstay is custom AK builds. If he will do it, the work will be solid.

Registered User IndyGunCollector's Avatar
    Thanks, ill check em out.

+ Reply to Thread