UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Suomi Drums and Parts for Sale

UZI Talk Life Member

Suomi Drums and Parts for Sale

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showth...Parts-For-Sale!!!

Drums and Spare Parts availability update. [/CENTER]
    Last edited by Bugzy; 03-28-2017 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Drums and Spare Parts availability update and G2 drums Sale.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Email sent

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain murrica View Post
    Email sent
    Replied...and thank you sir.

UZI Talk Life Member

email sent

UZI Talk Life Member
    You took a lot of abuse from some people over these... thank you for looking beyond that and listing/offering the drums here!
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

UZI Talk Supporter
    ^

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
    You took a lot of abuse from some people over these... thank you for looking beyond that and listing/offering the drums here!
    Thanks Concorde. I've learned a tremendous amount about many things while participating in this community. What I carry away the most are the positives from folks just like yourself. There are many innovative, resourceful, helpful and intelligent folks on here.

"Mind over matter....If your Mind really wants it....the rest won't matter!"

Have a blessed Holiday and New Year everyone!
    Last edited by Bugzy; 12-14-2016 at 01:51 PM.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
    Amen brother! I'm happy to be a customer and fwiw got a response to my email in less than 30 mins. Thanks buggy. I'll report back when they arrive. I'd say these are a decent consolation prize to my suppressors not making it for Christmas

UZI Talk Supporter
    ...I think I just saw a donkey at about 1000 ft...

UZI Talk Life Member

Merry Christmas

UZI Talk Supporter
    Just realized I never reported back as stated in my previous post, but the whole process of getting these drums was top notch. Drums are really nice. Communication was excellent. Turns out my bank is close to his so he asked if he could cash the check and ship without the obligatory hold period. I thought that was a stand up thing since it was around Christmas time and he didn't want to throw my budget off. Personally I'd never send a check that funds weren't available immediately, but I suppose this does happen. It was a thoughtful gesture on his part to ask at least. Shipped same day check cashed. The only problem I had was with the post office. The tracking said delivered to porch and they weren't there. Turns out my mailbox is bigger than I thought. Sheer panic for about ten minutes turned into jubilation of my drums. If you haven't got any drums from bugzy and are considering doing so I wouldn't hesitate. In fact I might just get a couple more shooter grade ones from him myself.
    Last edited by Captain murrica; 01-01-2017 at 02:09 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member

Captain murrica, 6 Free G3 drums will be on the way to you sir for being the only one out of many Shipped and Received Boxes of 6 or more, to post iTrader Feedback and comments in this thread.

Thank you sir, and a big thanks to everyone else for their purchases!!!

I can appreciate some folks not wanting to be identified with an association with me and your purchase of any items because of the previous thread I started. I'm not making an excuse for the delay of the items to the market. But I submit my deepest and sincerest apologizes.

Circumstances beyond my physical ability to control have made things a bit challenging. I have a very serious physical condition that has for the last 2-1/2 years made functional life non-existent with out assistance, and I'm not quite willing to discuss this on the Net.

Thanks again,
    Bugz
    Last edited by Bugzy; 01-09-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: I type better than I can write, but both take a while. :)

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzy View Post
    Captain murrica, 6 Free G3 drums will be on the way to you sir for being the only one out of many Shipped and Received Boxes of 6 or more, to post iTrader Feedback and comments in this thread.

Thank you sir, and a big thanks to everyone else for their purchases!!!

I can appreciate some folks not wanting to be identified with an association with me and your purchase of any items because of the previous thread I started. I'm not making an excuse for the delay of the items to the market. But I submit my deepest and sincerest apologizes.

Circumstances beyond my physical ability to control have made things a bit challenging. I have a very serious physical condition that has for the last 2-1/2 years made functional life non-existent with out assistance, and I'm not quite willing to discuss this on the Net.

Thanks again,
    Bugz
    You certainly don't owe me anything for sharing my positive experience with buying the drums from you, but I'll gladly accept your generosity and I very much appreciate it! Thanks!

UZI Talk Life Member

Bugzy, finally got a chance to open up the mags last night and they look great. Not sure when I will get a chance to shoot them, but I do not anticipate any issues. I appreciate you making these available.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Took mine to the range last night and they all works like a charm!

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain murrica View Post
    You certainly don't owe me anything for sharing my positive experience with buying the drums from you, but I'll gladly accept your generosity and I very much appreciate it! Thanks!
    Your comments were everything to me with regards to other prospective buyers being able to see that this is not BS!!!

Thanks again, and your welcome sir.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by nklf View Post
    Bugzy, finally got a chance to open up the mags last night and they look great. Not sure when I will get a chance to shoot them, but I do not anticipate any issues. I appreciate you making these available.
    Sounds good. I hope they perform to your expectations. If not, please feel free to contact me with any issue.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Scossum View Post
    Took mine to the range last night and they all works like a charm!
    That's what makes the fun happen. Zero issues, and some rounds down range.

Thanks for your comment.

UZI Talk Life Member

I'm not sure what you used to clean the mags up, but it smells like WD-40. Brought back a lot of memories. Back in the day we used WD-40 for everything from farm equipment, to cars to guns. Just the aroma took me back to a simpler time. I guess I'm becoming one of those nostalgic old farts. Did not want to hijack the thread, and I do appreciate you making these available.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nklf View Post
    I'm not sure what you used to clean the mags up, but it smells like WD-40. Brought back a lot of memories. Back in the day we used WD-40 for everything from farm equipment, to cars to guns. Just the aroma took me back to a simpler time. I guess I'm becoming one of those nostalgic old farts. Did not want to hijack the thread, and I do appreciate you making these available.
    We used PB blaster to clean the drums. Pretty pungent and effective stuff

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheColtCollector View Post
    We used PB blaster to clean the drums. Pretty pungent and effective stuff
    We used Brake Cleaner to clean the drums that you and Tonz helped me with. Then we applied the PB Blaster as a lube/preservation product. All of those went in the first 10 days.

The other drums were cleaned in a Safety-Kleen sink or with Brake Cleaner. PB Blaster was also applied to them during final reassembly.

+ Reply to Thread