UZI Talk Forums
Closed Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst 1 39 49

Thread: M11/15 Prototype

Quote Originally Posted by thelastdinosaurs.com View Post
    I'm 26. But it would be interesting to know the average age of machinegun owners. I was 22 when I bought my First.
    Let's keep the thread on the original topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Let's keep the thread on the original topic please.
    I should say the same to you. How is your Comment on topic and why single me out?
    Last edited by thelastdinosaurs.com; 07-24-2017 at 04:57 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    We're drifting.. we need material update, stat! I was surprised Richard had to provide a hole drilled lower.. am I right then to assume they might have a non drilled Mac Lower at the ATF-TB? If so I wonder about the extent of their toys.. maybe just more common stuff? Mac lowers, a milspec M16 receiver? I doubt their toy box is too extensive.. I'd like to see all the items they've rejected!

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by hkg3k View Post
    I thought we already had a Grammar Nazi. Scott, it took me less time to "fix" john-g's post for you...than it took you to make a post complaining about it.

I honestly didn't have any problem reading / comprehending the post.
    Anyway, here you go...
    We all have different skills. Sorry I don't have that skill.

Quote Originally Posted by john-g View Post
    Bingo! lol,and to mister smarty pants,i droped out of the 7th grade to feed my family,
    so i might be borderline illiterate but guess what?
    i do well enough that i can have man toys that are well into 6 figures and as liquid as gold.
    i have zero debt and have been on vacation since june 1st and i really never have to go back.
    oh and im 42,i think i did ok.how you doin?
    Post however you like. I was simply expressing that I had a hard time making out what you meant. Good for you that you have done so well with a limited formal education. I was not trying to disparage you, simply to let you know I didn't understand because with a lack of punctuation and capitalization. I did not want to assume what you meant and was hoping you would take the time to have a little more clarity in your post.

By your response I'm guessing you have no interest in my thoughts as far a a belt fed option with the Lage upper as presented so far. I'm not looking to debate as to how we might stack up financial. Nor do I want to engage in the "I was born a poor black child" debate. I thought the whole point to this forum is the exchange of ideas and information. I simply tried to express to you that because of the way you posted I didn't understand. But again, post however you want. That must have been hard to leave school so young.

To Mr. Lage: How is testing going? The last I heard on July 4th you had a ruling on the design. Any changes required that testing had shown?

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Battering ram NIB View Post
    Look at the first 5 pages of this thread and I think you will find ritchards comment on where the hole may be located.
    Who is ritchards?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Evil View Post
    We all have different skills. Sorry I don't have that skill.

Post however you like. I was simply expressing that I had a hard time making out what you meant. Good for you that you have done so well with a limited formal education. I was not trying to disparage you, simply to let you know I didn't understand because with a lack of punctuation and capitalization. I did not want to assume what you meant and was hoping you would take the time to have a little more clarity in your post.

By your response I'm guessing you have no interest in my thoughts as far a a belt fed option with the Lage upper as presented so far. I'm not looking to debate as to how we might stack up financial. Nor do I want to engage in the "I was born a poor black child" debate. I thought the whole point to this forum is the exchange of ideas and information. I simply tried to express to you that because of the way you posted I didn't understand. But again, post however you want. That must have been hard to leave school so young.

To Mr. Lage: How is testing going? The last I heard on July 4th you had a ruling on the design. Any changes required that testing had shown?

Scott
    Skilz. Pleeze!

Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    Pretty sure Richard made every effort to align his hole with the Sabre hole- makes a lot of sense. If a buffer is needed for my 12 ga upper, I was going to do that, and Richard is way smarter than me so I can't imagine he hasn't done that.
    Thank you for the reply... so sounds like there still isn't a definitive answer yet....just speculation....oh well....

UZI Talk Life Member
    The hole for the MAX-11/15 looks like it is within .020" to .030" of the Sabre hole. We are using a smaller diameter operating rod, so it may clear the existing hole.
    Richard Lage
    Lage Manufacturing, L.L.C.
    www.max-11.com

FFL/SOT
    UZI Talk Life Member
    This thread has become long and sidetracked with the same questions being asked over and over. A new thread will be started when relevant information becomes available.
    Chris Hipes
    Hipes Consulting Services LLC
    FFL/SOT 07/02
    poulan10takethisoutsoidonotgetmorespam@yahoo.com
    North Texas

Closed Thread