UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Match video. PCC Division win!!!

Match video. PCC Division win!!!

Took the win today in PCC with the UZI. Great match.

https://youtu.be/3QgG2YF0Vuk

UZI Talk Life Member

Looks like a good time but I notice a bad thing at 2:20-that guy should not have been there.
    My Sex Life Is Like A Ferrari,I Don't Have A Ferrari.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Great shooting, one of these days I'm going to make it to a match for fun. I agree 9mm sub, the course layout almost forces one to break the 180 degree rule.
    God, Family, Guns.....Life is Good! ROMANS 10:9-10

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmsubgun-m11 View Post
    Looks like a good time but I notice a bad thing at 2:20-that guy should not have been there.
    Sure looks that way on the video, but he was well behind me and the 180. My gun never breaks the 180 of the range. That particular stage uses a shoot house that is an "L" shape and there is only one entrance. The RO has to follow the shooter into the house to see what happens when the shooter goes into the other room.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Was that a FA Uzi set to semi or was it a SBR? Iron sights?

My son and I did a match last month, our first. Almost everyone ran handguns and he was going to as well, but after seeing the courses of fire he decided 2 mags for his HK wasn't enough. Of course he was right. I happened to have my FA Vector Uzi in the trunk with plenty of mags for it. He ended up using that for the match. He beat me in the first 2 stages, but I came from behind to beat him. We both sucked, I just sucked less.

Quote Originally Posted by PDXsparky View Post
    Was that a FA Uzi set to semi or was it a SBR? Iron sights?

My son and I did a match last month, our first. Almost everyone ran handguns and he was going to as well, but after seeing the courses of fire he decided 2 mags for his HK wasn't enough. Of course he was right. I happened to have my FA Vector Uzi in the trunk with plenty of mags for it. He ended up using that for the match. He beat me in the first 2 stages, but I came from behind to beat him. We both sucked, I just sucked less.
    SBR with a Primary Arms Micro Dot on a Stormwerkz rail.

Great shooting! Love stage 5. Awesome stage. On stage 6, looks as though you engaged the targets you were saying were not taped twice. Good job on the PCC win!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glockman View Post
    Great shooting! Love stage 5. Awesome stage. On stage 6, looks as though you engaged the targets you were saying were not taped twice. Good job on the PCC win!!!!
    You are correct

+ Reply to Thread