UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: broken link replacement

Exclamation broken link replacement

Hi there,

We noticed an article you posted about Shockwave ZMAG has a broken link that goes to a non-existent Shockwave page. It's the link that says "Shockwave Technologies" in this article: https://www.mac-11.info/magazine.htm

Please update it with the following link as soon as you get a chance: https://shockwavetechnologies.com/pr...-for-m-11nine/

We appreciate it. Thank you!

Shockwave Technologies

UZI Talk Life Member
    UziTalk has nothing to do with www.MAC-11.info — I will make the change the next time that I do maintenance on that website, but meanwhile why don’t you create an auto-forwarding link on that no-longer-valid page URL to go to the correct page on your own website?
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

Thank you, and good suggestion. We will redirect the site for now. Once you do get around to updating the website, we would appreciate the link replacement.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    Thank you, and good suggestion. We will redirect the site for now. Once you do get around to updating the website, we would appreciate the link replacement.
    Thank you!
    Any ETA when you guys will have more ZMAGs in stock?

UZI Talk Life Member
    A few hours ago they emailed me that they were putting them together and should be available Wednesday if youíre talking about the 30 rnd s-31.

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walksalone View Post
    A few hours ago they emailed me that they were putting them together and should be available Wednesday if you’re talking about the 30 rnd s-31.
    They are making s-31's again???
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

UZI Talk Life Member
    Unless it is a misunderstanding. I emailed axing if I could get on a waiting list. I called it a 31-s instead of a s-31 so yes unless...

Sorry for any misunderstanding! We have discontinued the S-31 ZMAG. The ones back in stock is the ZMAG 30.

Sorry for any misunderstanding! We have discontinued the S-31 ZMAG. The ones back in stock is the ZMAG 30.
    No confusion, but please consider another run of S-mags.

No confusion, but please consider another run of S-31 Zmags.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut77donut View Post
    No confusion, but please consider another run of S-31 Zmags.
    Yes Please Need A Run OF S-31 Zmags for sure! At like $46 each should be a win-win for all concerned.

I would buy a couple more

I would buy a couple more but I was always hoping for some 50 round S31 mags. Was there a technical reason not to do a 50 round S31 mag?
    Last edited by OGRE; 11-15-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Yes x2 what ORGE said and why has the S31 mags been discontinued? Can add a few dollars to the last listed price and would still sell well... PIA to make, less profit then other mag? Thanks

UZI Talk Supporter
    M11/9 mags gone already? Oooooffff....

I ordered three and they came in today. Packaging is horrible but they survived with only minor scratches. They just sent them in ziploc bags and a bubble mailer. So the mags just rattled against each other the whole time. Sucks to get things like that from anyone...let alone a company.

I am with you on that Member13. I am CDO about my stuff. If I am paying the price for NEW, it had better be NEW. I have bought things NIB and have told the seller to ship the item in another box. Part of the price is the NEW undamaged box.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil#1 View Post
    Yes x2 what ORGE said and why has the S31 mags been discontinued? Can add a few dollars to the last listed price and would still sell well... PIA to make, less profit then other mag? Thanks
    Yeah, awhile back shockwave said the time and work to make them wasn’t worth the price they sold them for.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I am new to the 31 upper. I have 1 drum, 2 coffins and I am waiting on the upper for a m11/9. How many betters would a 50 round shockwave be compared to the 50 round coffin? It seems to me the shorter mag would be preferred. I understand a thirty will be shorter but also 20 less shots. Please educate me. Also, I just paid $140 for each coffin. Would there be enough profit for shockwave at that price and would people buy them as fast as they bought this last round of regular 30 round mags and as fast as BGR sold the coffins?
    Last edited by Walksalone; 11-16-2020 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    Iím Donald Duck and I donít give a quack. If it donít rain Iíll walk.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Clarification: mine came the same way but each mag is in a separate zip lock bag not hitting each other with no protection.
    Iím Donald Duck and I donít give a quack. If it donít rain Iíll walk.

+ Reply to Thread