UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19
Results 361 to 374 of 374

Thread: Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

  1. #361
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    72
    I just received my order of springs today.

    Just want to say thanks again to everyone that made this happen.

    My Coffin magazines should live a long happy life now.

  2. #362
    Registered User BGR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    30
    Glad you are happy with your purchase. Please keep us in mind for future needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulautotank View Post
    I just received my order of springs today.

    Just want to say thanks again to everyone that made this happen.

    My Coffin magazines should live a long happy life now.

  3. #363
    UZI Talk Life Member
    strobro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,120
    Anyone want to sell a coffin mag with news springs?

  4. #364
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Glad you are happy with your purchase. Please keep us in mind for future needs.
    @BGR Should I be concerned that my order has been “processing” since Monday?

  5. #365
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by strobro32 View Post
    Anyone want to sell a coffin mag with news springs?
    Why not order a magazine and set of springs from BGR?

    That’s what I did...

  6. #366
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Walksalone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    They call it the Heart of TX
    Posts
    190

    Storm delay

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut77donut View Post
    @BGR Should I be concerned that my order has been “processing” since Monday?
    Not sure if it was on the website or an email but they got delayed because of the storm. They have always treated me right.

  7. #367
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Walksalone View Post
    Not sure if it was on the website or an email but they got delayed because of the storm. They have always treated me right.
    Makes sense. I didn’t even think about it until someone posted they received theirs, but the email I got said I’d get tracking soon, and I never did. I’m not really worried.

  8. #368
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,425
    FWIW, my time line for the replacement springs:
    Ordered: Thur., 10-22-2020;
    Notification that Processing began: Mon., 10-26-2020;
    Springs Received: Sat., 10-31-2020;
    Shipping Notice Received: Mon., 11-02-2020.

    YMMV. Be well.
    Last edited by SecondAmend; 11-02-2020 at 09:46 PM. Reason: New information.

  9. #369
    UZI Talk Life Member
    strobro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut77donut View Post
    Why not order a magazine and set of springs from BGR?

    That’s what I did...
    Out of stock

  10. #370
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Walksalone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    They call it the Heart of TX
    Posts
    190
    A while back there was a conversation about drums and how supply and demand was affecting the price so I bought one. BRG offered coffin mags and springs so I bought 2 mags and 2 sets of replacement springs. Pretty sure I did this backwards but common sense says now I need the upper so I got on the list for one. I think they are too long but I had rather have and not need than need and not have!
    Last edited by Walksalone; 11-02-2020 at 11:03 AM.

  11. #371
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58

    Cool

    I received my magazine and springs today. Very nice and packed well! Thank you BGR!!!

    Are there instructions or how to videos for spring replacement in coffin mags?

    ETA: I literally just got the shipping confirmation and tracking email now.
    Last edited by Donut77donut; 11-02-2020 at 09:38 PM.

  12. #372
    Registered User BGR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    30
    Sorry man I am just now seeing that you posted about your springs, glad you are pleased. The issue with the email notifications is outside the norm, that was a busy week getting orders out and I let some a few slip through the cracks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donut77donut View Post
    I received my magazine and springs today. Very nice and packed well! Thank you BGR!!!

    Are there instructions or how to videos for spring replacement in coffin mags?

    ETA: I literally just got the shipping confirmation and tracking email now.

  13. #373
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    113
    I got mine. Thanks!!! I've got 8 coffins and had a spring break a few years ago. I looked at the others and many had rust even though the mag body was spotless. It sucks having a $100+ mag sidelined. These should keep them running for a generation or two after I'm gone. Good work here.

  14. #374
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    48
    I received my 1 coffin mag and new spring set yesterday, 11/16/20. Mag was in very good condition and the bottom plate side is currently soaking in Rem oil. Any good advice, tips/tricks on how to change the springs on these unique 50rd coffin mags? Thanks and Thanks to BGR!
    Last edited by Galil#1; 11-17-2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Thanks to BGR added.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.