UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Spots on Lage Manufacturing, L.L.C. Waiting Lists are No Longer Transferable

In my opinion the list is bringing out just how sorry your fellow man is or can be. It should be treated as an honor system and some people have no honor. Out for themselves at all cost all the time. It’s a hunk of metal. There will be more than one. Do you get ahead in life by honesty and hard work or manipulation as in where you are on the list? Don’t keep score and Everyone gets a trophy! I’m donald duck and I don’t give a quack. If it don’t rain I’ll walk.
    Last edited by Walksalone; 04-17-2018 at 01:59 PM.

UZI Talk Life Member
    LMAO y’all been “triggered” by this upper and the ensuing madness. Lage upper fever. Got it bad baby went to see the doctor and he gave me a prescription for IBS!
    Live Bravely, Live Freely!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    LMAO y’all been “triggered” by this upper and the ensuing madness. Lage upper fever. Got it bad baby went to see the doctor and he gave me a prescription for IBS!
    Ya well you just wait till that shotgun upper is done and then you will have the fell of upper fever too !

Time it right and you can pick up right where the 11/15 left off for all us MAC junkies LOL

Rich

...meanwhile, I'm just sitting back and waiting (hoping) the upper for the M11-A1 comes out sometime...

+ Reply to Thread