UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McFadden Machine Lightnin’ Grip Speed Loader

McFadden Machine Lightnin’ Grip Speed Loader

Got one of these for my Lage .22 mac 11 conversion, and it works awesome. Reached out to them about making an adapter for the Ciener .22 (Hohrein) mags for the AC556/Mini-14, and I got back a response pretty quickly, that they were interested in doing this. I volunteered the use of some of my mags, if they want to make an adapter for their speed loader. They seemed very interested. I would encourage you to check out their loader, and to contact them with interest in them doing an adapter for our application.

Is this for factory mags/blackdog or both.

Email sent to McFadden.
    Last edited by Openspaces; 05-05-2018 at 10:45 AM.

I asked for the factory ones, as they seem to perform better for me...

I'd be interested in this for my Ciener .22 mags as well. I'll contact them and add my inquiry. Will post if I hear from them.

Great loader w/swap-out "mag wells". I've used adapters for the Vector conversion mags, BDM Tommy mags and JAC Tommy mags. Very fast loading. With the help of some friends, we used up more than 4300 rounds of 22 in one day at the range. A real thumb saver.

Only broken part so far is the flexure spring on the adapter release button. I need to sneak a coil spring in there sometime.

K2

+ Reply to Thread