UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you see the M10/45 going up in price or sitting still for a while? Want to sell...

I agree in theory and am not impatient but with ATF approval on certain things and a lot of items that one must wait on to buy from these companies , things could take awhile . All great and fun ideas now let's attempt to get them to market in a timely manner.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I have a m16a2 and an hk sear. I personally would love a good 22 conversion for the m10. That or beltfed anything. Don't really care past that.
    HK23E! Why mess with the rest when you're set up for the best?

Quote Originally Posted by LawBob View Post
    And... are you awake yet?
    Yes I am. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. A .22lr and belt fed option have been mentioned. If the M10 in question would take about a year to transfer . I'll bet any one who wants to $20, and that by the end of 2019, both of those options will be available. Any takers? PM me.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    HK23E! Why mess with the rest when you're set up for the best?
    My guess would be a clone 23E starts at $12,000. An all German using a HK 91 and 23E parts set would be in the neighborhood of $20,000. A belt fed using a MCR or Valkyrie Armaments/Slidefire mechanism would be a lot less.

Scott

I have a m16a2 and an hk sear. I personally would love a good 22 conversion for the m10. That or beltfed anything. Don't really care past that.

They make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Evil View Post
    Yes I am. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. A .22lr and belt fed option have been mentioned. If the M10 in question would take about a year to transfer . I'll bet any one who wants to $20, and that by the end of 2019, both of those options will be available. Any takers? PM me.

Scott
    You may. The question is are there enough to justify the r&d and production.

You may. The question is are there enough to justify the r&d and production.
    And that is what I am saying, I think that there will be a .22lr option that can be used with a suppressor (Sam's original floating chamber .22lr upper could not be used with a suppressor) and a belt fed option for both the M10 and M11/NINE by the end of 2019. I really think that Richard's ground breaking Max 11/15 will start the ball rolling. Why would it stop there? I think .22lr and belt fed are the next two places for innovation. But I picked those because of the previous post. I'm sure more is just around the corner.

Scott

UZI Talk Life Member
    Belt fed would be awesome.. if those and the 12 ga upper become reality look out.. MACs will surpass the Uzi just from sheer versatility.

For the comment from LawBob who is currently making a 22 conversion for the m10? The old fleming ones were iffy and practical solutions hasn't made any for a while from my understanding. When I asked him a few years ago about it he said maybe in the future but I didn't think he had started again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Evil View Post
    My guess would be a clone 23E starts at $12,000. An all German using a HK 91 and 23E parts set would be in the neighborhood of $20,000. A belt fed using a MCR or Valkyrie Armaments/Slidefire mechanism would be a lot less.

Scott
    Yep. For the price of a host I'd rather buy another machinegun. Know someone with a tsc built g3kb that would sell it to me at a fair price. I'd rather pickup an extra mac with extra uppers and suppressors for the same money or less though. That or another entry level machinegun. I've also read about a lot of issues with the michaels machines stuff. Some people love his stuff, others seem to have to get other smiths to fix his work. Also hell you will wait as long for a 23 gun to be built as it would take to transfer another machinegun. I just had a mp5sd finished up by tsc on a hk94 with a mp5sd parts kit and new kac suppressor. That gun was expensive enough for being a semi auto host.

I'd really love someone to make a 22 belt fed upper for ideally the mac guns but I'd take one like the ar-15/m16 one that the one company built.

Since you have an M16 and want a belt-fed 22lr, look up LM- 7. It was finicky and very difficult to get running. That is why it's out of production. There is just too much drag and not enough energy in the system. So I don't see anyone producing a belt-fed 22 Upper for the Mac. But I do see a magazine-fed becoming a reality.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Like all MG's it will go up.

I have a Flemming kit it runs good.

A new .22 kit for the MAC-10 would probably sell very well though as the 3 kits out there now have zero support and are left to the owner to fix or repair.
    I take that back Sam's kits are still supported by him, having to be fit to the gun and not being able to run them with a can makes them less then desirable.

So that leaves the Flemming and the other kit that needs pieced together, the name slips me but I've never seen a complete kit for sale just pieces parts here and there.

Rich

UZI Talk Supporter
    ive looked into getting a used 22 kit that sam made....i believe he told me he has no spare parts for it....he has a new version he is working on..

ive had 2 opportunities to buy one of Sams kits used and passed as people wanted new price + for them and ive read they need to be adjusted for each gun which = shipping 2 ways and Sams time...basically doubling the price of the kit....

im patiently waiting for a kit......ive got one for my uzi, so i dont know why id need 2 so similar

For the comment from LawBob who is currently making a 22 conversion for the m10? The old fleming ones were iffy and practical solutions hasn't made any for a while from my understanding. When I asked him a few years ago about it he said maybe in the future but I didn't think he had started again.

Yep. For the price of a host I'd rather buy another machinegun. Know someone with a tsc built g3kb that would sell it to me at a fair price. I'd rather pickup an extra mac with extra uppers and suppressors for the same money or less though. That or another entry level machinegun. I've also read about a lot of issues with the michaels machines stuff. Some people love his stuff, others seem to have to get other smiths to fix his work. Also hell you will wait as long for a 23 gun to be built as it would take to transfer another machinegun. I just had a mp5sd finished up by tsc on a hk94 with a mp5sd parts kit and new kac suppressor. That gun was expensive enough for being a semi auto host.

I'd really love someone to make a 22 belt fed upper for ideally the mac guns but I'd take one like the ar-15/m16 one that the one company built.
    Sam does. Non floating anymore.

He is just currently bogged up w ghost gun uppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Battering ram NIB View Post
    ive looked into getting a used 22 kit that sam made....i believe he told me he has no spare parts for it....he has a new version he is working on..

ive had 2 opportunities to buy one of Sams kits used and passed as people wanted new price + for them and ive read they need to be adjusted for each gun which = shipping 2 ways and Sams time...basically doubling the price of the kit....

im patiently waiting for a kit......ive got one for my uzi, so i dont know why id need 2 so similar

I don’t think 2 ships is $499

Sam does. Non floating anymore.

He is just currently bogged up w ghost gun uppers.
    To my knowledge his .22 kits have been out of production for at least 5 years. I have been on the list since 2012. So for all intents and purposes there are no .22 kits that are currently produced.

If you really want a 22lr that works, get an American 180 with a 265 rd drum, those are little more than a m11 now

UZI Talk Life Member
    ^ 180's are $11-$14

Michaels Machines has issues? News to me that I have not read about. He stands by his work and if there is an issue he'll fix it if its not caused by user error. The number 1 issue I do have and others have is how he advertises with no pricing as well as availability.

I’ll chime in. I think all machineguns are going up and especially the Mac family. I’ve got a m11/9 and a Mac 10. My Mac is and will stay in original configuration. There is nothing offered on the Mac 10 platform that isn’t available for the m11/9. So I’ve got all the uppers, conversions ect I want in the m11/9 platform. No need for a max10/31 when you have a max11/31. I think that attitude will hold back the fat Mac compared to the m11/9 which seems to be more prolific.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmcm View Post
    I’ll chime in. I think all machineguns are going up and especially the Mac family. I’ve got a m11/9 and a Mac 10. My Mac is and will stay in original configuration. There is nothing offered on the Mac 10 platform that isn’t available for the m11/9. So I’ve got all the uppers, conversions ect I want in the m11/9 platform. No need for a max10/31 when you have a max11/31. I think that attitude will hold back the fat Mac compared to the m11/9 which seems to be more prolific.
    .45 is not offered in 11/9

+ Reply to Thread