UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any interest in new production Galil .308 magazines?

ccspecs, I would be very interested in the production of higher capacity 308 mags for the Galil, also for the Velmet 78. 20-25 round would be great.

A slight curve is of no concern, only a truly functioning magazine, feed, insertion and ejection or major concerns.

Please contact me by email for additional info.

Thanks

So we made 22 of these just to test the tooling.. All seems to be pretty decent. Magazines are 25 round capacity, and will be sent off to heat treatment tomorrow for processing.

Yeah I know, I don't have the cool Galil, I have a doofus model. Figured taking one of the cool ones off the market probably reduces my chances of a sale down the line.. Plus it was like $1500 instead of $3000+
    Last edited by csspecs; 09-05-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Mags look good, nice job. It would be nice if you offered to sell replacement springs for worn out mags. I’m sure I’m not the only one interested.

Are the spring connections the same on the live fire and blank fire magazines?
    The only true galil magazine I own is the 12 shot blank magazine with the blocking plates removed. If they are the same I could check if I have any springs that would be a match.

+ Reply to Thread