UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magazine choices for MK 760

Magazine choices for MK 760

I have a semi-auto MK 760 incoming and I was browsing for options for magazines. While both BWE and Scott Andrey Machine offer magazines, they're priced pretty well above the cost of Suomi mags, which I realize have to be fitted.

I was looking at Numrich's website and they have a section for MK 760 magazines, though the photo they have is identical to their Suomi magazines.

Should I just go for the cheaper option and get standard Suomi mags and be prepared to do a bit of filing for each one or go for the mags labeled as for the MK 760 on Numrich?

Moding them myself is what I’ve done.

Copes has them now and them NIB or near that

But I am been a bit learry of Numrich ..Ie they have sold mags for the wrong guns to me before ..If there is a photo of what you are getting good otherwise check lol ..In my case I was cool with it cause the mag was one I did need that I got but

Quote Originally Posted by velken View Post
    Suomi mags, which I realize have to be fitted.

Should I just go for the cheaper option and get standard Suomi mags and be prepared to do a bit of filing for each one or go for the mags labeled as for the MK 760 on Numrich?
    Fitting requires a few moments with a file. So yes, just do it yourself. Soumi mags are cheap and plentiful (for now), so stock up.

Quote Originally Posted by wrongrecroom View Post
    Copes has them now and them NIB or near that

But I am been a bit learry of Numrich ..Ie they have sold mags for the wrong guns to me before ..If there is a photo of what you are getting good otherwise check lol ..In my case I was cool with it cause the mag was one I did need that I got but
    OUT of STOCK at Copes.....

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea4 View Post
    OUT of STOCK at Copes.....
    Did you get your Suomi mags working in your smith ? I assume its out of jail by now ?
    WE WON !

Thanks all! It looks like Suomi mags it is then.

I have two of the 25 round mags for the MK760. I bought 3 of them from Copes last fall new in wrapper. I got them for my S&W 76. One fit and I'm keeping. The other 2 are too tight for my magwell and I would sell these for the same price which I paid from Copes. $75 each plus $10 shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by anm2_man View Post
    Did you get your Suomi mags working in your smith ? I assume its out of jail by now ?

Yes I did! One of the five fit perfect. The other four did not. I filed one down just the other day matter of fact and got it to fit. One of these days I'll get out and see if it works.

Glad I bought 4 dozen when I did... At the Creek, $3 apiece complete with all the cosmoline you could ever want.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea4 View Post
    Yes I did! One of the five fit perfect. The other four did not. I filed one down just the other day matter of fact and got it to fit. One of these days I'll get out and see if it works.
    Good to hear.

WE WON !

+ Reply to Thread