UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easton, PA subgun match August 5th PC3C

Easton, PA subgun match August 5th PC3C

Hello all!

The PC3C gang has been spreading its wings over the past year and now has matches at 3 clubs in central/eastern PA. Easton Fish and Game will be hosting their version on 8/5.

We are pleased to offer electronic scoring via PractiScore...the match results will be immediately available after the last shooter is finished and will be broken down by stage with raw times, penalties, bonuses, etc. for analysis or agony!

Pre-registration is recommended and appreciated as we will limit the number of competitors to ensure a decent finish time. First come first served! Please click the link below!

https://practiscore.com/efga-pc3c-au...ubgun/register

There will be four stages with 22-35+ Targets each. We will be utilizing a lot of “Easy Reset” steel to reduce fatigue and time... There will be several Bonus Time arrays as well.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Michael

This was a great match last year and it sounds even better this year! I am going to try to make it!

Pat

This was fun to host and I appreciate all that helped as it was hot! Last shot @ 1:30 and all steel & props away and gate closed by 2PM...Thank You!

Scores posted on PractiScore and available to view via link below...my MP40 sheared the charging handle on stage 1/mag 1 hence the DNF...anyone know how to fix this lol?

https://practiscore.com/results/html...5-4c292f3722f4

Hopefully some videos upcoming!

+ Reply to Thread