UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

UZI Talk Supporter

Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

Hey everyone,

I haven't really made a presence on here as of late, but I figured I should be the one sharing info on stuff pertaining to some of the options I'm working on for the M10/ M11 platform. Most recently, I have finally gotten the ball rolling on the ACR stock adapters and my temporary site is up. I do have a some more in stock and am trying to move them. I'd also like to know what products you'd like to see made for the M10 specifically as that is a gun I personally own and can design parts for relatively easily. As far as the M11, if I can manage to get a few things done on that platform, I will. I know criticism is the nature of this sort of thing, so I will listen and honestly try to incorporate as many things as I reasonably can. If you're interested in the ACR adapter, here's the link: https://norse-forge.myshopify.com

I know you are just getting started with this but in the future if possible I'd sell the adapter with the stock if possible. Past that I'm not sure, the adapter does look good. I ordered one and am looking forward to trying it.

As far as any other products(besides the fat 47) I'd say maybe a better trigger. Lage makes a fatter one for the m11 to make it feel better, don't think anyone makes one for the m10. Only other thing would be a better grip. People have done glock mag conversions for the m10 before but never made it to production. If you could figure that out I could see it being good, even though it would have to be welded on.

Past that good luck.

Great stuff. Good luck...

Would love an M11/9 ACR adapter/stock combo and a black FAT47.

I really like your designs! Thank you for delving into this market and providing more innovation. Since you asked for input...

I'd recommend designing your 'uppers' so that they utilize a modular component design. I'd suggest using two pins (or some other simple attachment mechanism) to isolate a separate true upper receiver module of your system. This would allow users to purchase just multiple upper receiver modules (stripped or completed) to enable easy hot barrel or caliber changes at the range. It doesn't need to be an exact AR-15 upper, just an upper module of your own design that uses the same concept...hold the barrel, charging handle, guide the BCG, etc., but should accept standard AR-15/M16 barrels, gas tubes, and handguards. If possible, this same concept could be applied to the magwell also, similar to the MGI modular magwells.

v/r,
    Esox

UZI Talk Supporter
    On your website show a picture of the item your selling. Not just the whole assembled unit. What exactly is the customer buying?

UZI Talk Supporter
    All good advice thank you. I've added pictures to the site of the actual item by itself. Also, I would not mind selling these with the stock as well as a kit, but I don't really have the funds and still haven't made back what I've invested into these to continue making these, so once they are gone, they'll probably be gone. I am about to make my AR buffer tube adapter which I feel will be more popular once I actually get to submit my Fat_47 upper receiver after this gov shutdown blows over. I am also making a zhukov stock adapter for the M11 and have a stock en-route to grab dimensions from.

UZI Talk Supporter
    So I messed around some and came up with this trigger design. It would feature a flat trigger face which would allow for a more leveraged feel. It would be comparable to an AR15 competition trigger as far as feel goes. Smoothness and wight would rely on making more parts to help leverage mechanical advantage and obviously polished surfaces and maybe decrease the sear face height to decrease felt take up before the break. Let me know what you think and I'll make a post about it in another thread gauging interest against manufacturing costs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXqG...ature=youtu.be

Please make it. Is there any way to make a larger trigger face? I would pay quite a bit for a better trigger since I came from a really nice Uzi trigger to an M10/45.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    All good advice thank you. I've added pictures to the site of the actual item by itself.
    Perfect! Thanks! Looks very nice

Im really hoping you make an AK upper with an internal recoil mechanism. Not because im opposed to drilling the hole, but because id want to use it with an ACR stock.

If it would run with an AK to AR magwell adapter, that'd be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Im really hoping you make an AK upper with an internal recoil mechanism. Not because im opposed to drilling the hole, but because id want to use it with an ACR stock.

If it would run with an AK to AR magwell adapter, that'd be even better.
    Ditto, can't wait.

UZI Talk Supporter
    I want scorpion stock adapter. Good looking kit.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    I want scorpion stock adapter. Good looking kit.
    I saw that video and I kind of want one too. I mean, I'm sure it will be terrible to use, but I still kind of want one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    So I messed around some and came up with this trigger design. It would feature a flat trigger face which would allow for a more leveraged feel. It would be comparable to an AR15 competition trigger as far as feel goes. Smoothness and wight would rely on making more parts to help leverage mechanical advantage and obviously polished surfaces and maybe decrease the sear face height to decrease felt take up before the break. Let me know what you think and I'll make a post about it in another thread gauging interest against manufacturing costs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXqG...ature=youtu.be
    Haven't personally spent much time with a flat trigger but as long as it isn't crazy expensive I'd be down for one.

UZI Talk Supporter
    I would probably design a better sear and sell it as a kit I could easily make a few different options with different trigger faces/ shapes

So can I assume the ACR stock will lock straight out and than can be folded to the right?
    Just want to be clear before I order.

UZI Talk Life Member

Yes, but you will have to order it in tan. Black is oos everywhere. I’ve been looking for a bit.

UZI Talk Supporter
    I would like one of these please!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by har1340 View Post
    So can I assume the ACR stock will lock straight out and than can be folded to the right?
    Just want to be clear before I order.
    Yes stock locks straight and folds right.

+ Reply to Thread