UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stoyan79 View Post
    Hey, I need one of these, are you going to make more?
    Store shows out of stock.
    Yes I do plan on restocking after I get my taxes back ha. Also ringing some more new things as well

I just received my M10 .45 ACR adapter. Man this thing is quality. 100 % happy with the product. Now where to find a stock...

Quote Originally Posted by har1340 View Post
    I just received my M10 .45 ACR adapter. Man this thing is quality. 100 % happy with the product. Now where to find a stock...
    Looks like only MidwayUSA has the black one in stock atm but they have it listed for full retail at $179.99, WholesaleHunter has the brown one available for $140.42 if you don't care about the color.

I attached mine during a conjugal visit on Saturday. Everything fit perfect. My only complaint is that it covers the rear sight so it cant be used with an OEM upper.

UZI Talk Supporter
    ACR Stocks on sale at Bushmaster $127.06

https://www.bushmaster.com/shop/ACR-...-Black/p/92987
    Last edited by jkacg1; 02-07-2019 at 06:52 AM.

Any idea when the ones for the M-11 will be available? The interest is definitely there!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    I attached mine during a conjugal visit on Saturday. Everything fit perfect. My only complaint is that it covers the rear sight so it cant be used with an OEM upper.
    I personally think it’s cool that it hides it.

FYI: I’m waiting for some transfers that are a longggg way away. I think many folks have got Macs recently anticipating these products and are sitting in the shadows such as myself. I plan on picking up some trigger kit(s), an ACR hinge, AK upper, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsoccer3 View Post
    I personally think it’s cool that it hides it.

FYI: I’m waiting for some transfers that are a longggg way away. I think many folks have got Macs recently anticipating these products and are sitting in the shadows such as myself. I plan on picking up some trigger kit(s), an ACR hinge, AK upper, etc.
    Can confirm. Currently waiting on second form 4...don't want to buy everything up front until I'm sure of what I want after finally shooting my Mac. Will absolutely be in for Norse Forge products in the future. I realize this doesn't help right now...

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HighriseATX View Post
    Highrise, how does that optic height work out with the fat ghost and the ACR?

DFW Cerakote made my stuff match. Just wasn’t crazy about the ACR Coyote

Not to be a pain in the butt, but has anyone heard any news on the M-11 adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Yes I do plan on restocking after I get my taxes back ha. Also ringing some more new things as well
    Any ETA on a restock?

i would reach out to Jordan on mac n cheese on facebook. He isnt on here all that much. He did post some update not that long ago about the zhukov stock option for the m11

UZI Talk Supporter
    Yea Zerocool seems to have gone radio silent, and I've had a pending request to enter the fb group for months now. I hope he is ok!

He's posted in some of the nfa groups on facebook.

Still waiting on a restock on the m11/9 adapters, or an update to his webpage, or an update here, or a whisper of what’s going on......

Hey just want to give an update on Norse Forge. Jordan has been working hard on building up the business to allow him to make the products in house. This will allow him to be more cost efficient and allow him to do smaller batches of different things and still be reasonably priced. When he contracts out the work he needs to have a large order of that certain item to bring the price down. Then he needs to sell all those pieces in order to have the cash flow to order the next piece. I know some m11 zuhkov adapters are coming up soon as well for those who missed out on the last ones. Also like everyone else they are at the mercy of the ATF for a determination on the upper for the m10. Just wanted to let everyone know theres alot that Jordan already has designed and is ready to produce but he needs to just get the cash flow going to make it happen. Stay patient as good things are to come! Jordan also wanted to let you guys know he apologizes for not being able to monitor this forum and respond to the questions as he is more active through the NFA pages on Facebook.

Looks like the site is down? Hoping that means a release is coming... I’m needing an M10 ACR adapter.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Hey does anybody have pictures of an ACR stock on a max-10/45?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    Hey does anybody have pictures of an ACR stock on a max-10/45?
    Heres a max-10/9. I'm not sure if they're any different externally

+ Reply to Thread