UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

Can not wait for one of these.

Unfortunately it's really gonna depend on what upper you have. And you have to extend the stock to be able to get it to hold closed with the magnet. The stock does not have a detent like he zhukov did but that's but that's just the way cz designed the stock.

Yes it's by far the best stock I have used on a mac so far!

Do you know if norse forge is going to do another run of the zhukov stock adapter for the M11 anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac11/9 View Post
    Do you know if norse forge is going to do another run of the zhukov stock adapter for the M11 anytime soon?
    They are being manufactured as we speak

UZI Talk Life Member
    I can't be the only one who's curious...
    What's your relationship with Norse Forge and why isn't he here answering questions about his products?
    Please visit my FB page for the latest CF-W bolt information.
    https://www.facebook.com/VegasSMG/?ref

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas SMG View Post
    I can't be the only one who's curious...
    What's your relationship with Norse Forge and why isn't he here answering questions about his products?
    You’re not.....

He's a busy guy and he keeps up on the nfa pages on Facebook more often than on here . I have interest in these adapters coming to market so I helped him with the T&E on these adapters. Any questions you have feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmoon View Post
    Oh man that looks fantastic! I have the same setup minus the stock, and I think that's exactly what I've been looking for

UZI Talk Life Member

Go to https://photos.app.goo.gl/ypGbskNps5EhzGKz8,
    On a Mac, Click control + touch pad bring up a option box or on a PC right click on image
    Select "Copy Image Loaction"
    Come back here and click on picture icon.
    Paste in link
    Enter

If it's a video, be sure to remove the "s" in "https"

Norse Forge posted on FaceBook that the CZ adapter should be ready in Mid April which starts today.

I'm not too familiar with the CZ stocks... Is this the stock in question? Shop CZ USA: U.S. MADE EVO STOCK COMPLETE BLACK GUNSMITH INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED
    It's not my Bren stock, correct?

In other news, I have a black ACR stock if someone needs it for another project since the MAC11->ACR adapter is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by jh125486 View Post
    I'm not too familiar with the CZ stocks... Is this the stock in question? Shop CZ USA: U.S. MADE EVO STOCK COMPLETE BLACK GUNSMITH INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED
    It's not my Bren stock, correct?

In other news, I have a black ACR stock if someone needs it for another project since the MAC11->ACR adapter is dead.
    Yes the cz stock in the link is what you will need. Also I hope down the road for this acr m11 adapter to be made. It just takes time and money so we're working on it.https://photos.app.goo.gl/aR8cjx5HYUNwMURZ6

Quote Originally Posted by 3S1K View Post
    Norse Forge posted on FaceBook that the CZ adapter should be ready in Mid April which starts today.
    That would have been the case had they not screwed up the anodizing on us. We are having them redone because they did not do it right. So a little bit of a delay but we are working on sending out the best piece possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmoon View Post
    That would have been the case had they not screwed up the anodizing on us. We are having them redone because they did not do it right. So a little bit of a delay but we are working on sending out the best piece possible.
    Sounds good to me, I got my stimulus money ready whenthey are=). I like both the ACR stock and the CZ Scorpion stocks. Depending which one you use, you'll need taller/shorter sights.

Zhukov M-11 stock adapters are available on Norse Forge website. 10 adapters in stock as of this post. Got mine!

Tick-tock. Down to 5.

Yup get them while you can..soon to have the cz adapters just waiting for them to come back from anodizing

+ Reply to Thread