UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

UZI Talk Supporter

Damnit, just missed this. Oh well. Are the M10 adapters ever going to be available again?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    A few different sights. Left, right, folded. All three sights are at good heights. I'm digging the carry handle, but I need a front sight. My silencer is in jail, so use your imagination.

Forgive me for noticing, as I’m sure you dig this piece of gear - but on a machine pistol, with this stock you can neither pull the trigger (especially if you are right handed) nor eject spent casings unless you deploy the stock.

Isn’t that kinda the antithesis of what a folding stock should do? Bad guy breaks into your home: “excuse me Mr.BadGuy, but would you please wait a moment before shooting me so I can deploy my folding stock and have a chance to shoot back”

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1911 View Post
    Forgive me for noticing, as I’m sure you dig this piece of gear - but on a machine pistol, with this stock you can neither pull the trigger (especially if you are right handed) nor eject spent casings unless you deploy the stock.

Isn’t that kinda the antithesis of what a folding stock should do? Bad guy breaks into your home: “excuse me Mr.BadGuy, but would you please wait a moment before shooting me so I can deploy my folding stock and have a chance to shoot back”
    Depends who you ask. Theres a dozen AR15 folding stock adapters on the market and you cant fire an AR15 when its folded because the spring is in the stock.

A lot of guys just want to be able to fold the gun so that it can fit in a backpack, fit in a small case, or just be smaller while you're carrying it.

I like the ACR stock because its adjustable length, and adjustable comb height. It has a QD sling point. Its really solid feeling. It looks cool. Being able to fold it for storage is just a cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1911 View Post

so hypothetically speaking you keep machine guns locked and loaded for home defense?

I do

Quote Originally Posted by vertex View Post
    so hypothetically speaking you keep machine guns locked and loaded for home defense?
    I do no such thing. lol

All I’m saying is that the designs of the various folding stocks historically have allowed the weapon to function with the stock folded. AK underfolder? Check. Uzi rear folder? Check. Mini/micro Uzi side folder? Check. MAC telescoping stock? Check. Galil side folder? Check. HK collapsible? Check. Etc. Mag functions remain accessible, trigger remains accessible, ejector port unobstructed.

If I had an AR, I’d live with the semi-collapsible stock rather than go with a side folder.
    Last edited by Mike1911; 04-30-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sten View Post
    Damnit, just missed this. Oh well. Are the M10 adapters ever going to be available again?
    You didn't miss it there are still more available

UZI Talk Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmoon View Post
    When I went to the NorseForge site, it lists them out of stock and no longer being produced. Is there somewhere else these are available?

Thanks!

Clears the trigger and ejection port. This is exactly what I want for my M10 and will purchase when available!

Quote Originally Posted by pistolwrench View Post

This is exactly what I'm looking for my M10. Clears trigger and ejection port. Where do I purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    It looks cool.
    That’s all I care about.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilmoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sten View Post
    When I went to the NorseForge site, it lists them out of stock and no longer being produced. Is there somewhere else these are available?

Thanks!
    I was thinking about picking up another adapter as well...but when I went to the site, I found the adapters were listed as "Out of Stock" with no way to order.
    hkg3k
    Browning, Maxim, Vickers
    Beltfeds: Real Machineguns

Ahhh, now that’s more to my liking. And while there is no foregrip showing, I’m guessing that adding one would not be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by pistolwrench View Post

I don't like foregrips at all.
    Here is how I grip my MAC:

UZI Talk Supporter
    Looks like I missed the M11 adapters again. Have not been on here in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfoxoutdoors View Post
    Like the Norse Forge Facebook page. I seen the post a minute after he posted they were in stock. But I just bought an FN 509 tactical and I wasn't in the mood to spend anymore money. Hopefully, I'll have a few bucks to spare next time around.

Before I get too energetic with a hammer, how does one remove the Zhukov stock hinge pin?

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfoxoutdoors View Post
    I heard there will be more coming once they get the hardware to finish the rest of the zhukov adapters. They only had the hardware for about 11 adapters this last time.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky923 View Post
    Before I get too energetic with a hammer, how does one remove the Zhukov stock hinge pin?

A hammer and punch will get it out. They're in there tight.

+ Reply to Thread