UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ATI Galil receivers?

ATI Galil receivers?

I’ve only played with the complete rifles. They seem really well made.
    I don’t know how much fitting is involved in the build. I do know ATI has come a long way in the last few years.

Still waiting on the rifles to become available. I want one of the wood ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Still waiting on the rifles to become available. I want one of the wood ones.
    They're here!

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/taxons/galil

I'm sorely tempted myself, but would like to hear some feedback from others first. But the fact that Atlantic feels comfortable selling them helps!

For $329 it looks like a deal. I was tired of seeing all these kits for cheep with no receivers around to build them on. Ill be getting one as soon as my funds get going from this extended winter! Now if they would make a similarly priced VZ58 receiver I would be a happy builder!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Lewis & Black, Ikon, - Please let us know exactly what the warrantee is on these bare Galil receivers, as there have been multiple problems found on the Ikon Galil receivers, with no - New-"fixed" receivers found.
    (actually, the second Ikon receiver, with those huge L&B markings, looks, on initial review, to be just as bad as the first "prototype".

Atlantic Firearm - Please let us know what the warrantee is on the rifles (see above)
    Yes, I know your using the ATI receivers, but...….

Atlantic Firearms - ATI - how about sending one of your Galil receivers in for review?????

Please be specific, as to start date of warrantee (from day of manufacture-or day of purchase????)
    How long do you have to find problem, and send it back?
    What is, and isn't covered?
    Money back guarantee?

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread