UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 620

Thread: The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

  1. #121
    UZI Talk Supporter
    Mackjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfoxoutdoors View Post
    Yeah I have a denied on a F1 build that a guy on Arfcom was doing. ☹️
    Any details?

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj480 View Post
    Glock drums make less sense outside of the grip IMHO. They would stick out too much for my taste. PPSh drums would be great, shame I missed out on the cheap ammo but it's not too expensive. That would be cool. Thompson drums are too expensive for me. So PPSh or Soumi? I wonder what the RPM would be with the CMMG. Being an m11 and "A1" owner, the CMMG 45 might be interesting actually. Anyway, realistically people will probably buy whatever adaptors you offer once they've bought the upper.
    Rather have Uzi mags. They are straight and made of fairly thick steel.

  3. #123
    UZI Talk Life Member
    gorillastomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,079
    Email sent for wait list. Extremely excited about this!
    -Superman wears Chuck Norris Underwear-

  4. #124
    UZI Talk Supporter
    Swampfoxoutdoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackjack View Post
    Any details?
    Member on Arfcom was doing a F1 on a Carl Gustaf recoilless Rifle. Said he was initially approved then asked about model number, changed said model number in F1 then 1 year later FATD said no. Said it would have to be registered as a Dewat before reactivation.

  5. #125
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfoxoutdoors View Post
    Member on Arfcom was doing a F1 on a Carl Gustaf recoilless Rifle. Said he was initially approved then asked about model number, changed said model number in F1 then 1 year later FATD said no. Said it would have to be registered as a Dewat before reactivation.
    That's a stamp/tax paid F1
    Not a approval letter from tech to create/sell a new fangled gadget.

  6. #126
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    That's a stamp/tax paid F1
    Not a approval letter from tech to create/sell a new fangled gadget.
    Exactly — I haven’t seen a letter for the latest and greatest not stock or similar, and I’m concerned that first we had the new regulation that any accessory needed to be installed on a functioning firearm, and shortly thereafter total silence. I just want the many good ideas currently in limbo to come to market.

  7. #127
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    218
    Not to get all political, but I'm curious how this will affect FATD and this whole determination letter nonsense.

    https://nclalegal.org/2019/10/ncla-c...ency-guidance/

  8. #128
    UZI Talk Life Member
    komodoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    Could this explain all the recent 60-100 days for individual form 4 approvals? At least the ones submitted after 6/2019?




    Quote Originally Posted by theredneckengineer View Post
    Not to get all political, but I'm curious how this will affect FATD and this whole determination letter nonsense.

    https://nclalegal.org/2019/10/ncla-c...ency-guidance/
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.-Ronald Reagan

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    nePA
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by komodoj View Post
    Could this explain all the recent 60-100 days for individual form 4 approvals? At least the ones submitted after 6/2019?
    No. The aTf got tired of taking care of the 10,000 Forms that were dropped off in one shot from silencer shop.

  10. #130
    UZI Talk Supporter
    Swampfoxoutdoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    That's a stamp/tax paid F1
    Not a approval letter from tech to create/sell a new fangled gadget.
    I know that. Question was has anyone heard of anything coming out of FATD in the past few months and I posted that.

    Not sure how many agents work in that branch but if they are tied up with stupid F1 stuff I’m sure its back logging everything else.

  11. #131
    UZI Talk Life Member
    TheColtCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Riverview, FL
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfoxoutdoors View Post
    I know that. Question was has anyone heard of anything coming out of FATD in the past few months and I posted that.

    Not sure how many agents work in that branch but if they are tied up with stupid F1 stuff I’m sure its back logging everything else.
    9 people total in the FATD

  12. #132
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    78
    So the short order of things, when can one expect this to come to the market and how does one get on a list somewhere.

    Congrats BTW........

  13. #133
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisana
    Posts
    1,689
    post #5 has his email address to get on the list.

  14. #134
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    218
    For people who don't read the whole thread, here's a reminder:

    Quote Originally Posted by theredneckengineer View Post
    Email me.
    theredneckengineerATgmail.com
    Include your UT username, real name, what model of mac you want upper/s for, and what magwell conversions (and calibers) you're interested in.

  15. #135
    UZI Talk Life Member
    komodoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    Email sent, would love any kind of .22lr Upper/conversion for a M11a1! Thank you.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.-Ronald Reagan

  16. #136
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    14
    Just sent an email and joined the wait list.

  17. #137
    UZI Talk Supporter

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    218
    The first 20 people on the M10 waiting list have been emailed with their "line spot".
    I'll try and update everyone else once I get caught up today.

  18. #138
    Registered User john-g's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by theredneckengineer View Post
    The first 20 people on the M10 waiting list have been emailed with their "line spot".
    I'll try and update everyone else once I get caught up today.
    #27 ☺️

  19. #139
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,034
    WHOOT! WHOOT !

    HAPPY DANCE and all that other good stuff!

    Rich

  20. #140
    UZI Talk Life Member
    strobro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,066
    May I add a suggestion for the design?

    It would be great if your upper shells had a quick and sturdy barrel change feature, at least better than the Dolos system.
    Last edited by strobro32; 11-03-2019 at 06:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.