UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full size Uzi Bayonet rail mount ?

You can find that alternative Fab defense flashlight Uzi bayonet mount for $99 on gunbroker if anyone wants one there have 7 there for that price.
    I guess if you could Tig weld you could cut this down into a rail mount too. But just so all is aware this option is out there cheaper then you think,

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/845718380

I posted on here (and now deleted) that they were 7 of the Tri-Rails for sell on gunbroker for $99 each. This is way under what they normally sell for. I see someone bought these up. Might i request to the group for a kindness back - someone must have one of the bayonet lug mount adapters left around. I would be very grateful if someone would contact me and sell me one. I also know where some other really good deals could be done with items for original Uzis and am willing to share my find with someone. This is a huge business opportunity here with the originals Uzis that the whole world has missed. I will share this to the person that gets me an Uzi lug adapter. It is good enough to warrant a complete production of new older Uzi's to the person who does this that no one in the world is doing and would be easy to tool up and make. Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Battering ram NIB View Post
    Fab defense will need major filing to work with vector or GI uzi

Ive looked for that little rail section that clicks into the bayonet lug. Never found one
    You are absolutely right , I could not get the rail install in mine Vector. Revert back to my BarrelXChange rail handguard.

Just looked at the TDI arms sight and they have them in stock for $50.00 https://www.tdi-arms.com/product/tuz...unt-aluminium/

+ Reply to Thread