$vboptions[bbtitle]
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Curtis Tactical's new CT9KS coaxial suppressor

If anyone needs wrenches for our CT9KS baffles McMaster-Carr has them cheaper than we can make them and they are an exact fit. The p/n is 6975A16. Joe

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amphibian View Post
    Yeah, that is nuts for an MK9K. Are you having any issues with the Bixler mount or you just don't like it because it is slower to install/remove?
    Bixler mount works 100% - just slower to mount/unmount than Gemtech push-on

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amphibian View Post
    He's always been pretty responsive in my experience. I dropped him a note that you've been trying to reach him.
    +1 on that - I've found Joe super responsive - call him

i used some thin flashing I already had rather than purchasing shim stock. I applied the silicone oil inside the outer tube then inserted the flashing with very little overlap. the silicone oil seems to hold the flashing flush to the outer tube pretty good without needing the gas pressure to aid in keeping it fully expanded.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsr View Post
    Strobro32, I am really glad Amphibian let me know about this, I hate anyone thinking I don't get back with them. Customer service is always a priority to me. I tried to answer both your emails but it comes back as undeliverable and I don't have a phone number for you. Please email me your number and I will give you a call. Joe
    Than you for the reply Joe. I will email and call today after work some time around 2:00 EST today. I really like the can.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I had a good conversation with Joe today. Thanks from both me and Joe Amphibian for contacting him. We got it all worked out. I'm looking forward to being able to take it apart again. I've put about 4K cast and powder coated 380 rounds through it and about 1K 9x19.

For those who want to call Curtis Tactical, use the number from his website, not the Google search page.

These are 25% off for Black Friday for anyone that's on the fence about getting one.

+ Reply to Thread