UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Max 31A possible mod for quicker mag changes

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KickStand View Post
    Great business card. The female reminds me of someone.

The adapters should sell great.
    Hillary Clinton? Even has a pantsuit

Just received my two adapters, one firm White and pliable black.
    Very impressed good job a big improvement to my 10/31 upper. I installed the black one and will keep it on for test. The mag needs pulled out and give it a little bump to insert mag. I'm not planning on changing the fit I like the way it is.
    I mainly run mags and occasionally run drums.
    The onlythang I would be concerned about is if you pulled it off a lot for drums it may wear out retaining bumps that hold it in place.
    Time will tell but Im very happy with purchase.
    I need to see whats best for coloring the white one.

UZI Talk Supporter
    [IMG]laptop and keyboard[/IMG]

Made up
    Some mag couplers on the mill to use with the Death Card Adapter today.

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Got my adapters today!
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

UZI Talk Supporter

STEN Beta

Anyone with a steel upper (MAX-31 or MAX-31a) who only has STEN mags, care to volunteer to beta test a new adapter?

Please send me a PM or email, I have a few printed up that I can mail out.
    Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Offmarksman View Post
    My local subgun club prefers we use 30 round sticks, to keep it fair for all competitors...
    Fair...heh. How Communist. Kinda reminds me of the NHRA top fuel cars. Nobody trying anything new or innovative to beat the hell out of everybody else due to the rules. The only thing really different on those cars is the paint scheme. Everybody has exactly the same thing...to be “fair”.

Sorry...pet peeve. I miss the old days of somebody coming up with odd, weird, innovative ideas.

interesting analogy, my brother has worked on a top fuel drag team for the last 15 years. Currently works for in my opinion would be the best modern day team. There is more to tuning those cars than anything else. That's what truly makes the biggest difference. Tuning one of those cars for the day and or that particular heat can be pretty complicated and make a huge difference.

Exactly. It’s a tuner’s game. Let the same guy do the work on ALL the cars and with only driver’s input they should virtually be all the same. Imagine if Garlits or Force tried to innovate something completely new these days (without permission from NHRA). A sidewinder funny car, double super chargers...etc.

Never happen anymore... kinda boring. Don’t even get me started on how TV coverage has hit an all time low. 2.5 hours of personal interest crap for fuel cars and 10 minutes on the door slammers and bikes... if that.

Related to Courtney?

Yeah I can agree with that. Haha no, it is kinda a weird coincidence tho.

UZI Talk Supporter
    This adapter is an innovative way to speed up stick mag changes in a max-31 series upper. Just sayin’...

I know and it’s a good job. I did something similar to an Alliance Armament upper and converted to MP5 mags as well. Was just commenting on your club’s “fairness” policy. I would rather you be allowed to run what’cha brung. If you’re clever enough to create a double Suomi drum like Strobro did, I would love to see it be allowed. All power to the creative.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    I know and it’s a good job. I did something similar to an Alliance Armament upper and converted to MP5 mags as well. Was just commenting on your club’s “fairness” policy. I would rather you be allowed to run what’cha brung. If you’re clever enough to create a double Suomi drum like Strobro did, I would love to see it be allowed. All power to the creative.
    I think that the "anything goes " Division is unlimited. Optics or irons can have no more than 30 rounds in the mag. At least that has been my experience in the subgun matches I have participated in. I think that this mag funnel gives a Max 31 style upper an even chance with other styles of mag fed subguns.

Scott
    Last edited by A&S Conversions; 05-16-2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Extra Scott

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroEngraving View Post
    Anyone with a steel upper (MAX-31 or MAX-31a) who only has STEN mags, care to volunteer to beta test a new adapter?
    I sent you a text -- I'll be glad to test it with my 12 converted STEN magazines (as per this thread) and my steel MAX31 and MAX31A uppers.
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

UZI Talk Supporter
    [IMG][/IMG]

Shot with the Deathcard Adapter in a match this morning. Beat my personal best by 5 seconds. Fastest time of the day, and best (3) round average. These things work!!!

+ Reply to Thread