UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worth the price?

Worth the price?

Have a line on a Max-31 MK2 for the M11/9Öcomes with 3 Suomi drums and 1 30rd ZMag. Guy is asking $950 for itÖis this a good price or not? I have a Lage upper now that I think Iíve shot a couple times since I purchased 7+ years ago, I also have the Lage 22 upper that gets shot WAY, WAY moreÖa lot more. So should I get it or pass the guys info to others?

I would probably buy that.

I'm but up on the price for the M11 stuff but for $1000 you get just the upper from Lage. I think the M11 one.is about $100 cheaper. Currently Suomi drums are at least $60 a pop for grade 2 or better. Probably more than that now. Zmags are about $48 a pop from Lage. All of that if you purchased new would run you about $1200 minimum. Plus shipping.

Offer him $850 and see if he bites. I would pay that for that gear right now if I had a M11.

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Yep. With the cost of Suomi drums, that would be a buy price for me if the upper was in good shape. I'd offer $875.
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

UZI Talk Life Member

Pay the man his asking price; these are backordered. You want one within 12 months, guaranteed? Buy it. The drums are a bonus.
    My name is actually Scott and I really do live in Texas.

I know, not very creative but it is factual.

By the way - Facebook is truly evil; resist the urge to participate.

I just got my first Mac 10/9.

I really want a Lage Max 10 Mk2 but they are back ordered. Is it just the Suomi version that is taking forever?

Take my money Mr Lage!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Lage products are routinely backordered. it's generally recommended to purchase one or at least get on the waiting list while you're waiting for your transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    Lage products are routinely backordered. it's generally recommended to purchase one or at least get on the waiting list while you're waiting for your transfer.
    Cool. Thank you. I emailed them a few days ago to get on the wait list but didn’t get a reply.

Do they just email me when my spot is available?

How long would one typically wait for a One of the Mac 10 or 11 Mk2 uppers?

Sorry for the thread drift OP.

UZI Talk Life Member

Lage is a small shop. I think he makes runs of the various uppers based on demand. So if there are a lot of people on the list when you join he may start that run next week. If it is a less popular upper it may be a few months. Normally Jackie will confirm you are on the list and then you will get an email when they are starting the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Cool. Thank you. I emailed them a few days ago to get on the wait list but didnít get a reply.

Do they just email me when my spot is available?

How long would one typically wait for a One of the Mac 10 or 11 Mk2 uppers?

Sorry for the thread drift OP.
    6 months or so. Itís all worth it though. Get on the list for everything. I have a max 10 and max 31 for my M10/45.

+ Reply to Thread