UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast Loader for M10 and M11 Mags!!!

Fast Loader for M10 and M11 Mags!!!

Anyone besides me get tired of loading M10 and M11 mags by hand. Or even the mags that have loaders??? If you have not seen this!!! The ETS rifle loader it works great and you can pickup 10 rnds at a time right out of the ammo box and it works on 380s to 308s. Check it out on youtube!!! JD

UZI Talk Life Member
    Agree - the ETS rifle loader is awesome - works on tons of mags, too
    If you have ammo in boxes, it rocks

UZI Talk Supporter
    Do you know if this loader will work with Ruger mini 30 mags, 7.62x39?

David

UZI Talk Life Member
    I find posting links is helpful...
    https://youtu.be/FnOAlcvBHwg

Unfortunately, M-11/9 mags are all single feed and this loader will not work. Same with M-10/45 mags. They’re a no go.
    Please visit my FB page for the latest CF-W bolt information.
    https://www.facebook.com/VegasSMG/?ref

I don't know how anyone could get 50 rounds by hand into a Z mag without a uplula.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Thanks for posting the video......this looks like a nice versatile loader.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Looks like someone built a better mousetrap!!
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

UZI Talk Life Member

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas SMG View Post

Unfortunately, M-11/9 mags are all single feed and this loader will not work. Same with M-10/45 mags. They’re a no go.
    Glock and S&W mags are single feed and the ETS loader works with them. Someone should try it.

UZI Talk Supporter
    The ETS loader uses the clever idea of skimming off rounds from the type of ammo boxes where the rounds are arranged in nice straight rows. While this is a clever approach, if you are loading loose rounds such as from ammo cans or bulk ammo, the ETS loader will no longer have a speed advantage over a LULA.

For a while, I used an Uzi speed loader depicted in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADnJSdSKQM

You get the illusion of very rapid loading until you factor in the time to arrange the rounds one at a time into the loader. When I actually did some real world tests between that and the Uzi LULA and measured the TOTAL time involved getting rounds from the box into the magazine, I actually came out ahead using the LULA. It takes longer than you think preloading the loader one round at a time.

If you are not loading from a box of ammo packaged in straight rows, and you are using an ETS loader, you are in the same boat as using the Uzi speed loader. For me, it was faster to use the LULA. Amazing but true.

https://youtu.be/InBJuyebwDg

This is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Gemlin View Post
    Now THAT'S cool!

Quote Originally Posted by strobro32 View Post
    Glock and S&W mags are single feed and the ETS loader works with them. Someone should try it.
    The bullets don't come straight up and out out of the 10/45 mags, they must move forward and up out of the mags. The reverse motion using an ETS loader can't be accomplished.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I was referring to 9mm but I have no personal experience with the ETS loader on either 9 or 45.

I'm thinking of purchasing it to try the Glock mags. Right now I'm using the 100 round Shockbottle case gauge for my 650. It helps me count and check 100 rounds before going into a ammo can. The case gauge can also transfer the check cartridges to an ammo box where the ETS loader can grab them.

FFL/SOT
    UZI Talk Life Member
    The Glock ETS loader works well after you figure out the right technique
    Chris Hipes
    Hipes Consulting Services LLC
    FFL/SOT 07/02
    poulan10takethisoutsoidonotgetmorespam@yahoo.com
    North Texas

I have the ETS loader and my Z mags do not fit into the opening. The depth from front to back is to long.

Still hoping this or the one where you put the rounds into the feed tray and crank the handle will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemlin View Post
    I bought the stripper clips! Maybe it is just me. I reload all of my smg ammo and I found it a PIA to load the stripper clips. Many 9mm cases are different sizes on the part of the case that slides into the stripper clip. Some fit just fine but I found many that went in very hard. I also found that they were really hard to push in when the mag got full. Just my .02. JD. I have 8 stripper clips with the mag piece I would love to sell at a good price!

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by gunman9 View Post
    I have the ETS loader and my Z mags do not fit into the opening. The depth from front to back is to long.

Still hoping this or the one where you put the rounds into the feed tray and crank the handle will happen.
    I talked to the guys at ETS about this. Tried to convince them there would be a market if they would make a loader to fit M11 mags. He suggested trimming the front of the loader so it would fit the M11 mags. Since I could not get it to work consistently on pistol mags I never tried to make it work on the M11 mags.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Hey wanted to confirm, does this work on Zmags and GG mags? I guess it certainly doesn't work on Zmag-s, but curious about the other mac mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas SMG View Post

I have the glock loader and it works fine. But you need boxed ammo to make it efficient. I think it might work w zmag if you were to grind it front to back. Zmags don’t fit as is.

The 556 loader works well but again and more likely than 9mm, it works efficiently with boxed ammo, not loose

However the 556 loader also Works on mp5 df mags. I think it would also work on m10/9 df mags

+ Reply to Thread