UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: M60 Receiver REAR dimensions

  1. #1
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,712

    M60 Receiver REAR dimensions

    Anybody got em handy? I need to make an adapter block that goes into my shotgun upper, and hosts an m60 stock/ spade grip. I can measure the inside of the M60 stock but figured Id ask thanks in advance.
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  2. #2
    UZI Talk Life Member
    mattnh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    566
    I measured a new USOrd factory back-half
    Width @top 1.150" @bottom 1.135" (width is not a constant)
    Height 2.80"
    I have a couple M60s I could measure as well, but I'd have to get them out of a safe and throw the calipers on 'em.

    I also measured a couple stocks - I have multiple examples of all the stock variants except the E6 stock (i.e. M60, M60e3, M60e4)
    The width varies between 1.135" ... 1.150" - seems to vary considerably.
    They are plastic, so them flex when they go on...

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3
    UZI Talk Life Member
    mattnh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    566
    Are you planning to use a factory yoke to lock the stock in place, or a custom piece?

  4. #4
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,712
    Quote Originally Posted by mattnh View Post
    Are you planning to use a factory yoke to lock the stock in place, or a custom piece?
    Probably custom I was thinking of the one piece Mac pins, drill two holes and youre set.
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  5. #5
    UZI Talk Life Member
    rybread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    U.S. F'N A
    Posts
    2,712
    Quote Originally Posted by mattnh View Post
    I measured a new USOrd factory back-half
    Width @top 1.150" @bottom 1.135" (width is not a constant)
    Height 2.80"
    I have a couple M60s I could measure as well, but I'd have to get them out of a safe and throw the calipers on 'em.

    I also measured a couple stocks - I have multiple examples of all the stock variants except the E6 stock (i.e. M60, M60e3, M60e4)
    The width varies between 1.135" ... 1.150" - seems to vary considerably.
    They are plastic, so them flex when they go on...

    Hope that helps.
    Yes that helps. It fits right on some square steel tube I have, and yes it does flex a bit. Thank you!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

  6. #6
    UZI Talk Life Member
    mattnh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    Yes that helps. It fits right on some square steel tube I have, and yes it does flex a bit. Thank you!
    Not a problem - excited to see your progress!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.