UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy S31 ZMAGs?

FFL/SOT
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand & Live @ The Blue Note
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisel View Post
    I would have bought more too. They pair really well with the Max31K upper.

I would be in to buy more if they do another run
    This always happens when a manufacture quits a product he won't get enough guys to commit for a group buy exactly those that wanted would of bought already good thing I have plenty of Sten mags
    Be polite,be courteous,be professional,but have a plan to kill everybody in the room
    UZI 22LR FA conversion kits are in stock

http://www.subgun-ordnance.com
    subgun-ordnance@sbcglobal.net

FFL/SOT
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand & Live @ The Blue Note
    Quote Originally Posted by Roklok View Post
    I remember the warning from Marty on this forum they were to be discontinued. I bought quite a few, cant remember exactly how many. Maybe it's time to list some.

There you go looks like you are thinking
    Be polite,be courteous,be professional,but have a plan to kill everybody in the room
    UZI 22LR FA conversion kits are in stock

http://www.subgun-ordnance.com
    subgun-ordnance@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by arch stanton View Post
    This always happens when a manufacture quits a product he won't get enough guys to commit for a group buy exactly those that wanted would of bought already good thing I have plenty of Sten mags
    I agree, I’ve seen people get on lists for group buys or uppers and they don’t follow through with funds when the time comes. That’s y my opinion was for people interested to prepay the retailer upfront to get on the list but yes I can see an issue if the list doesn’t get big enough and now there’s a hassle with reimbursement of funds. I also used to say if someone actually wants something they would have gotten it already. I think some people want stuff more now they see they can’t get them anymore. I’m guilty of that mentality for sure. I’m just going make some calls and see if I can get some positive news. If not then it really isn’t that big of a deal but would be nice to have extra mags.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Lesson to be learned here is, get it (and all you’ll ever want of it) ASAP when dealing in the niche market of machine guns.

Well, my memory didnt serve me that well. I did an inventory, I bought a dozen of the "S" mags for the Max -31, 11 of which are new in package.. I thought I had more like 20. So I am not rolling in them. I may decide to let a few go, as I mostly use drums, but not going to have many for sale. Wasn't somebody selling the lug to weld on a standard mag ? Somebody that's a half decent welder could covert some standard mags pretty easily

Well, my memory didnt serve me that well. I did an inventory, I bought a dozen of the "S" mags for the Max -31, 11 of which are new in package.. I thought I had more like 20. So I am not rolling in them. I may decide to let a few go, as I mostly use drums, but not going to have many for sale. Wasn't somebody selling the lug to weld on a standard mag ? Somebody that's a half decent welder could covert some standard mags pretty easily
    I mainly focused on the drums as well, I have about 15 drums but only couple Zmag-s31 mags. I’m not sure on the lug to weld on. One of the things I loved about max 31 upper with the zmag is it being like a new modern machine gun for under $9k. I’ll be fine either way with my current setups but I’d still like to talk to shockwave for the sake of new buyers of a max31 upper being able to enjoy one of the best deals in the machine gun market. Newly manufactured upper with new manufactured mags are ideal in my opinion. But shockwave and lage know the business side of it and if they say it doesn’t make sense financially to make these mags periodically then I will respectfully drop the topic.

I’m a new m11a1 and 31k owner and would be in for a group buy on some mags if it can be done.
    I have a couple of original coffin mags and drums but it would be nice to have a less expensive option.

Well, that's disappointing... I've only got 7, so I'm open to more if there is a group buy request.

UZI Talk Supporter
    If it was a challenge for Shockwave to do it, it's not going to be easy, but it is the kind of thing that if you could get a professional to do 100 of them it could be doable. They're going to be more than they were from Shockwave though.

I have long wondered why nobody ever tried a Zmag magwell adapter for the 31.

Name:  IMG_0629.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  171.8 KB

I have a ZMAG adapter from Strobo. Works great.
    Last edited by TSPC; 09-14-2020 at 02:09 PM.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TSPC View Post
    Attachment 36030

I have a ZMAG adapter from Stobo. Works great.
    !!!! Thread link please? Also, I see what everyone else is concerned about as they are out of regular Zmags as well. That would be tragic. They emailed me back and confirmed they are still making the regular Zmag 30 and 50.
    Last edited by Gaujo; 09-14-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Name:  IMG_0637.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  78.3 KB

I think it was a one off made by Strobro32.

UZI Talk Supporter
    strobro needs to make 100 of those and send them to lage, if no more SZMAGS will be made these will sell.

I probably should have got some SZMAGS, instead I just bought a small pile of drums. Now I kinda wish I would have got some.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I think that Mr. Strobro is a direct descendant of Dr. Frankenstein; "I can make new life from old parts!!!!!"
    Attached Images  

UZI Talk Life Member
    Who made the Death Card adapter? Maybe they can whip up some 3D printer versions?

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by strobro32 View Post
    Who made the Death Card adapter? Maybe they can whip up some 3D printer versions?
    2nd. The motion is on the floor. All in favor say aye.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Aye!

The 50 round Zmags are in stock, and they've got more 30's in production!

So are they THE manufacturer or are they made by someone else? I'd be willing to buy 50 of the S31 just so someone has some on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by renovate7 View Post
    So are they THE manufacturer or are they made by someone else? I'd be willing to buy 50 of the S31 just so someone has some on the shelf.
    That’s a good question but I don’t know. I talked to Cynthia from shockwave today, the GOOD news is they are open to the idea of group buy. The bad news is the minimum quantity is extremely high. 2000 mags at $26.37 a piece. Do we have any wealthy members on this forum that like slow return on investment? Haha

If a group buy happens I'd get 5 or 6 more.

+ Reply to Thread