UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Good Thoughts/Prayers For Sam Of Practical Solutions

Prayers said for Sam's full recovery.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Thanks to everyone who chipped in. I sent another card today with those funds and kicked in a little bit to round it up to a nice even number. You guys are awesome!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

I know it's been a few weeks, but I hope Sam is feeling much better!

UZI Talk Life Member
    past two cattle-guards, at the end of the gravel road
    Just saw the post, great to hear Sam has recovered and you all are doing well. That sounds like a scary few weeks. Great advice on the home Blood oxygen monitor.

I bought one of my first SMG from Sam years ago, a SWD M11. He was a pleasure to deal with on the purchase. It was one he cut and was hoping the ATF would approve as a beltfed lower. I still have it with a Lage .22 conversion installed .

FYI, my brother in law who had a massive heart attack a few years ago came down with positive COVID, he was sick with 100 deg fever.
    His Texas doctor gave him hydroxychloriquine + Zpack + zinc. He recovered fully in 3 days, was like a miracle cure.
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

UZI Talk Life Member

Many thanks for good thoughts and prayers!

I want to thank the community myself for all the nice things you all have said. I do want to update you all on my progress. The fact that I am doing my own update should tell you most of what you need to know.
    I got out of the hospital Monday the 21st. The following Friday I was back in the emergency room again with a pain in my leg. It turns out it was a blood clot. They were treating me in the hospital so that I wouldn't get a blood clot but when I left the hospital the treatment stopped. I am STILL being treated for that and cant stop the meds until I see a vascular surgeon in a couple of weeks. The pain was gone within two days and still no problems. I am still short of breath but getting better every day. I worked two full days in a row (yesterday and the day before) and was so worn out I was in bed at 8:00 last night passed out.
    We are getting orders done and shipped out as fast as we can but other than the last two days I have not been able to stay at the shop for a full day. I do want to thank Tina for keeping it all together and contacting everyone that had their orders put on hold while I was down. I couldn't do this without her.
    Thanks again for your support.
    Sam
    Sam Schneider
    Practical Solutions
    410-404-0320
    http://www.practicalpage.com

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

I am so glad you are doing better. The vascular surgeon may not even need to operate or run the balloon down your arteries or whatever. Just be careful and not over do it so that a clot may move to your lungs. Or brain. Or heart too obviously. But most clot medicine thins your blood enough so that risk is minimized.

We're still praying for you and will keep doing that. Again, I'm glad you're doing better. If you need anything, just yell.

For what it's worth, I have family in Maynardville and my great grandfather and great uncle are buried in the Leach Cemetary on rocky top where the Fraterville miners monument is.

+ Reply to Thread