UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: 50 round s31 zmags

Quote Originally Posted by Offmarksman View Post
    No, they are just like the s-31 zmags were done. They should work great with a death card adapter when doing mag swaps...
    So I totally know what a death card is and what the adapter is for. But can you explain it for everyone else.

UZI Talk Supporter
    It is essentially a funnel that allows for quick change of Suomi style zmags and converted Sten mags (depending on which model adapter you get). If you’ve ever tried to quickly change one of these mags into a Max-31 series upper, without one, you quickly realize that they get sideways easily and bind. This adapter allows you to change them very smoothly.

It is essentially a funnel that allows for quick change of Suomi style zmags and converted Sten mags (depending on which model adapter you get). If you’ve ever tried to quickly change one of these mags into a Max-31 series upper, without one, you quickly realize that they get sideways easily and bind. This adapter allows you to change them very smoothly.
    I cerakoted the beta versions. Worked great

https://i.imgur.com/q6GrWJd.jpg

I have googled and never knew that it was also. Now I cant find them for sale or even anything about it.

The two 30 round Shockwave mags on Gunbroker are now bid up to what I paid for the 50 round ones from RetroEngraving. I’m thinking their pricing is in line with the market or even slightly low given the custom nature of the 50 round mags.

Walksalone
    I ran the bid up just to see what the reserve was. I’m not sure why somebody kept bidding on it to be the high bidder when it had two days to go does not make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Walksalone View Post
    I ran the bid up just to see what the reserve was. I’m not sure why somebody kept bidding on it to be the high bidder when it had two days to go does not make sense to me.
    It makes more sense on Gunbroker than elsewhere. With the Gunbroker 15 minute rule you cannot last second bid-snipe. If you are willing to pay, say $500, for an item you can bid that whenever and then not worry about it. If you get outbid then it was for more than you were willing to pay anyway.

Walksalone
    I understand that but I would be high bidder then the same person would come back and out bid me. I did this until my bid met the reserve. I knew with two days left that my bid would not stand. That being said, I bid on a 31 model A sedan on ebay with 12 days to go. I bought a model A that I really didn’t need.
    Last edited by Walksalone; 12-08-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Remove had

Quote Originally Posted by Grant435 View Post
    I cerakoted the beta versions. Worked great

https://i.imgur.com/q6GrWJd.jpg
    That looks awesome

Update: Range test today on Retro's 50 round mags. Ran 100% fit and function are perfect. Total of 200 rounds thru each magazine.
    Bonus I was the only one at the range so had time to pick up over 800 pieces of 9mm brass.

+ Reply to Thread