UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Compact Folding Stock for M10?

Best Compact Folding Stock for M10?

I'm looking for a low profile stock that allows for cocking and firing in the folded position and is not short in length. I would use it with a grey ghost and Lage mk2 upper. I normally use low profile irons on the mk2. Any pictures are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I love the uzi style stock from practical solutions

[IMG]Jaws after parkerized by John Morgan, on Flickr[/IMG]

practical solution m10 stock Sam may even customize the length, I know he will move the butt so it doesn't interfere with the lage uppers.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Sam’s stock will be the most simple/strongest and designed to look 1973. I had him make mine a bit longer. In between 11/9 and 11a1 size

UZI Talk Supporter
    Yeah, that Uzi stock from PS is the shit

I haven't posted yet about my picking up my M10/9mm a couple weeks ago from Practical Solutions.

I had a long talk with Sam about stocks, and I don't want to put words into his mouth, but I expressed interest in him doing another run of the "Compact Stock" that he made a run of several years ago. He tentatively said that he would do another run of them in the somewhat near future, and he'd put my commitment to one on the top of the list.

I will see if I can find a picture, but it is essentially his mini-uzi style stock, but the butt-plate folds up along the receiver like an AC-556 stock does. This will likely be the most compact stock possible.

If you are interesting in one, you may want to let Sam know. The more interest, the more likelihood that he'll get a run going.

Also, if anyone has a picture of the stock in question or has one from his last run, please post a pic.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Iíll write him about the compact stock. I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey... View Post
    I’ll write him about the compact stock. I want one.

That's it. Thanks.

I told him in person, but I think I am going to write him to have it on record. Right now, he is up to his eyeballs in Uzi magwell conversions but said he will probably start on them when he gets caught up a bit.

I love my PS mini Uzi style stock I just wish the arms had a notch for the stock latch block as mine tends to work loose over time. Anybody have that issue? Can they notch the new ones?

+ Reply to Thread