UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 30rd Z Mags in stock at Shockwave

30rd Z Mags in stock at Shockwave

Just a heads up in case someone else was also looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnino View Post
    Just a heads up in case someone else was also looking.
    Thanks for the heads up!

100 in stock, no 6 or 12 pack deals..

Now 72 in stock...

Now 31 in stock, @0720 CST
    Last edited by scottMO; 11-11-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottMO View Post
    100 in stock, no 6 or 12 pack deals..

Now 72 in stock...

Now 31 in stock, @0720 CST
    Interesting. The counter is going on the wrong direction. I just bought a few, and now it says they have 37 in stock.

Did anyone take note of what the price was yesterday? I got their Veterans Day sale email, with Zmags at $36.95. They going with the “every day price = sale price”?

No matter. I had been wanting a few more spares anyway. Probably won’t even take these out of the wrapper. But with everything NFA, buy now when it’s available, as it may be a few years before they’re available again, if at all.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Interesting. The counter is going on the wrong direction. I just bought a few, and now it says they have 37 in stock.

Did anyone take note of what the price was yesterday? I got their Veterans Day sale email, with Zmags at $36.95. They going with the “every day price = sale price”?

No matter. I had been wanting a few more spares anyway. Probably won’t even take these out of the wrapper. But with everything NFA, buy now when it’s available, as it may be a few years before they’re available again, if at all.
    almost positive that's what they were yesterday when I was looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDragon View Post
    almost positive that's what they were yesterday when I was looking at them.
    Yep, price was the same yesterday as it was 110.xx for 3 both yesterday and today.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

When it comes to high-cap mags of any kind, if you even think you might want them, get them before they're banned.

UZI Talk Supporter

I just bought 10 and it now shows 50 in stock. Not to sure the counter is accurate?

UZI Talk Supporter
    If your waiting till now to buy stuff, well I just don't know what to say accept good luck.

We've had 7 years of cheap & deep and the last 4 were just fantastic PSA was sending out Email flyers for 139 Per/K shiped 9mm and buy 10 mags get 250 rounds 556 free,
    As late as last March

If you need it now is the time and I hope you have deep pockets.
    Not much left to be had.

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Yep. We are in the good old days right now!
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

UZI Talk Supporter

They showed zero in stock this morning but have restocked another 50. I don’t blame them for slowly releasing them and not offering 6 and 12 pack deals...

How hard would it be to cut the suomi mag catch off the stick mag and weld it onto this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-Ri View Post
    How hard would it be to cut the suomi mag catch off the stick mag and weld it onto this?
    http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showth...ound-s31-zmags

UZI Talk Life Member
    Thanks for the heads up- I picked up another dozen. I got four magwells to feed!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by scottMO View Post
    They showed zero in stock this morning but have restocked another 50. I don’t blame them for slowly releasing them and not offering 6 and 12 pack deals...
    Or it could be that two or more companies supply the components of the mags. Shockwave are putting the mags together and packaging them as they are assembled. If a spring company makes the springs, a sheetmetal company makes the the mag body and base plates, and an injection molding company makes the follower. All of the pieces are shipped to Shockwave. Then the pieces need to be assembled, packaged, and shipped to customers. Shockwave is a small company. A run of magazines costs a very large sum of money. I would think that Shockwave would want to start cash flow as soon as they could. So put some together and start sales and put the rest together as they have time.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sigstroker View Post
    When it comes to high-cap mags of any kind, if you even think you might want them, get them before they're banned.
    I have been saying that since the attack on semi autos back in the late 1980s.

UZI Talk Supporter

I just got a email from them this morning saying that orders placed on the 11, 12, 13th will be delayed due to problems related to the hurricane.

That was fast! Mine just showed up. Picked up 6, almost wish I ordered a couple more

I bought a couple 50s last week though

UZI Talk Supporter
    I have 8 and it makes me feel like I need more. Can't imagine why though as I never shoot more than that?

+ Reply to Thread