UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Finding Uzi Optic Mounts

Help Finding Uzi Optic Mounts

Hey guys, new to the forum and would like to call upon your help in finding an optic mount for a FS Uzi like the ones shown in the photos. Specifically looking for a picatinny mount that allows you to mount an optic above the ejection port, so more forward than the Stormwerkz mount. No good reason, just an aesthetic preference.

I know the second one is the Action Arms mount but I can't find any info on sourcing it online. Any help is appreciated!

UZI Talk Supporter
    https://bwefirearms.com/product/full...ail-top-cover/

Multiple people have told me these top covers don’t hold a zero. Mine has been flawless

Make sure it’s rock solid tight. A trijicon mro and a side charging handle make it perfect

I was looking at those but they don't seem to extend as far forward as the one in my example photo.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Your hand will hit your red dot if you mount it further forward. I had to use a side cocking handle to avoid hitting my mro. I have it mounted as far back as I can. It’s still cramped. The mro is kinda a medium size red dot. Maybe it works better with a smaller one.

Why do you want it further forward ?
    Further back gives you a bigger window.

Check armson USA. They made the original armson OEG reflex sight. They have a nice uzi mount that clamps to the top cover and has a picantinny rail. Also can see thru the mount and use the factory sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Battering ram NIB View Post
    Your hand will hit your red dot if you mount it further forward. I had to use a side cocking handle to avoid hitting my mro. I have it mounted as far back as I can. Itís still cramped. The mro is kinda a medium size red dot. Maybe it works better with a smaller one.

Why do you want it further forward ?
    Further back gives you a bigger window.
    It's mostly for aesthetics. I think it looks weird to have an optic behind the pistol grip.

UZI Talk Supporter

That is where your eye is, behind the pistol grip, you eye uses the optic, your hand uses the grip, and the two have nothing to do with each other.
    Class 3 shooters blow thier loads faster and with only 1 pull of the trigger

Does anybody know what sling that is in the first picture ?

The original IDF sling with IDF issued shoulder pad.

+ Reply to Thread