UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: M49/57 cheap parts kits

Quote Originally Posted by rentprop1 View Post
    FYI ....Bowman has them on sale this week, also barrel for these kits are now $ 295....where was that guy who said he was gonna start making them....now is the time my dude....
    Lol yes I just saw this myself. I know a couple of machinists...I think I'll take them the torched barrel and see if they can make copies $295 for a 9" long barrel is EXPENSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zackeroni View Post
    Lol yes I just saw this myself. I know a couple of machinists...I think I'll take them the torched barrel and see if they can make copies $295 for a 9" long barrel is EXPENSIVE!
    well, when you're the only game in town ??....LOL and I agree, thats a $ 150 barrel at best, honestly I kick myself for not buying those kits when they were $795 in a 4 pack last year. But I didn't want 4 of them, Couldn't find anyone else who wanted one. I figured with the complex cut up shroud and then a semi conversion who would be gobbling these up ??, now the price is up even higher and every Vendor seems to have them in that $350 range. Not sure who is buying these and why the price keeps going up?

I watched the video where he had a ton of these 49/57's coming in, and figured the price would eventually drop, then saw the barrel price and said hell with that, same with the Star Z70, but that looks like a complex barrel.

Bowman just ran these on sale again and I bit the bullet and grabbed one, so now I am in need of a barrel, I do have a 9mm blank laying around the shop somewhere, so Zacharoni, if you have a lead on someone who can turn me one based on the cut stubs, I'd like to speak with you...I'm an 07/02 and wanna get this rolling into a post sample

+ Reply to Thread