UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suomi Coffin Mag Source

Suomi Coffin Mag Source

I found a source (Rifle Gear) in The Colony, Texas that has almost 100ea of these 50 round coffin magazines. Their price is $150 ea. I purchased 10, and they were all in excellent condition. Apparently, these mags came from a weapons manufacturer (B&T) that did conversions that used them for the B&T KH9, which I believe is out of production—after which, they turned over their entire stock of magazines to Rifle Gear. The magazines are individually packaged for retail sale, and if you are in the Dallas area, they will allow you to pick and choose—which didn’t matter much as all of them appeared to be in extremely good to excellent condition. I picked 10 excellent ones and they allowed me to load them with dummy rounds and check feeding in my MAC W/Lage upper. They have MG capable indoor range and would have let me shoot them before purchase. Rifle Gear is both a brick and mortar store, and online. They list the magazines online as being for the B&T KH9 which could be why they are not sold out yet. Check Riflegear.com, magazines, B&T KH9–sorry, I don’t know how to do direct link.

+ Reply to Thread