UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small Pistol Primers reach $1,800 per 5,000

Just last month I sold my excess Wolf SR and LR primers for $200/case of 5000. I think it was about 15 cases in total. I was surprised how far people were willing to drive to get them but if they’re that hard to get I guess it makes sense. I could have made a killing on them but wanted to spread them around without gouging.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by 300LW View Post
    Just last month I sold my excess Wolf SR and LR primers for $200/case of 5000. I think it was about 15 cases in total. I was surprised how far people were willing to drive to get them but if they’re that hard to get I guess it makes sense. I could have made a killing on them but wanted to spread them around without gouging.
    I'm in Houston and I would have made that drive.
    My name is actually Scott and I really do live in Texas.

I know, not very creative but it is factual.

By the way - Facebook is truly evil; resist the urge to participate.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Sold 500 rnds of 22lr remington for 175.00 yesterday.
    They approached me about ammo I gave them a price ( 35 CPR) they paid it and were happy to get it.
    Was supersonic and I have 20K + 22LR rounds little less then 1/2 is supers. Been buying CCI subs since 2010 and a little more the 1/2 are the good CCI subs.

Used that money to buy other reloading stuff I wanted and 200 rounds of CCI subs. so I really only lost 300 rounds of junk remy ammo and got a few things I'd rather have.
    Remember I didn't MAKE them buy it. I just gave them a price. They had till the next day to look the price up.
    It's currently 179 + shipping on GB so they saved some money and didn't wait 2-3 weeks for it.

Most of my 22 is marked 8.96 a brick with the most being 13.69 a brick. CCI subs were always 10 bux a hundred. Paid 15 per 100 for the two boxes I bought.
    As crazy as shit is right now 5 bux extra a box is OK.

You got junk you don't want/need now is the time to buy junk you do want/need.

Sold a pistol on GB that I hadn't shot since 2012 was what I consider a dumpster gun.
    It brought enough to buy me a NIB 454 Ruger TOKLAT RedHawk, 550 new starline brass, 3 bullet molds,
    My total investment on the 454 stuff was 300.00 out of pocket after the dumpster gun ended on GB.

Wanted a 454 Casull ever since shooting a Freedom Arms 454 in the late 80's current panic and new buyers have made that happen due to me buying cheap and stacking deep.

Little tip:
    When you see something and it's not priced to the moon buy it.

I hope those people you sold those cases to really appreciated it. I’ve been trying for months; I’ll get lucky eventually.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Your cases are probably listed on GB right now for $150/1k

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey... View Post
    Your cases are probably listed on GB right now for $150/1k
    Probably closer to 200 per 1k box.

+ Reply to Thread