UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZMAG-S - any update on these?

First rule of Mac owners if something comes to market get it.
    Upper 1 or 2, mags minimum of 10. I have a buddy that has 4 mac's and is always crying.
    Were did you get that I want one sorry you can't lol. Sooo I run my uppers on his guns lol

I'm waiting on my Form 4 to come back after purchasing my first M11/9 back in October. I'm also currently on the wait list for a Max-31. It sucks being late to the party on the ZMAG-S31.

After searching around the forum, I think the the ideal solution is a mag well adapter for the Max-31 that uses standard 30- and 50-round ZMAGs. It sounds like one of the members here (strobro32) already made a one-off. I might see if I can throw something together based on that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by planigan View Post
    I'm waiting on my Form 4 to come back after purchasing my first M11/9 back in October. I'm also currently on the wait list for a Max-31. It sucks being late to the party on the ZMAG-S31.

After searching around the forum, I think the the ideal solution is a mag well adapter for the Max-31 that uses standard 30- and 50-round ZMAGs. It sounds like one of the members here (strobro32) already made a one-off. I might see if I can throw something together based on that idea.
    Something like that may do the trick. In the meantime, I just ordered some drums and will cross my fingers that someone eventually sells some of the ZMAG-Ss in the future. I’ll also look at my standard ZMAGs and see if there’s a simple solution, like welding on a plate.

UZI Talk Supporter
    In order to re-work the mags, you’ll need to 1, re shape the magazine lips to the appropriate angle. 2. Machine the tab. 3. Weld the tab on. 4. Apply a finish on the magazine (inside and out). It’s actually very labor intensive if you do it right. Half-assed jn welded on 3D printed tabs would probably work, but will likely fail pretty quick. Good stuff costs money....

Quote Originally Posted by planigan View Post

Sten mags and machine or print tabs for the back of them.

+ Reply to Thread