UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Range Report-Max 11/15

Range Report-Max 11/15

Wowzers.. can you say muzzle blast? .223 thru a 10" barrel=lookout! Had a good time at the range. Fired Tula (yes I know it's the dreaded steel case), Remington green box and some WWB I bought in 93. All ran well with zero issues. Started with the regulator 10 clicks out, then 9 and finally 8. Noticeable difference in recoil from 10 clicks to 8. This thing is a beast...For those in the Tampa Bay area Shooters Shack south of Plant City is NFA friendly. $15 an hour to use the range. Be prepared for an interesting last half mile to get there, and a "few" shell casing's on the ground.

I live in Spring Hill Florida and I like Reload indoor Range in Tarpon Springs. Hernando Sportsmans Club for outdoor range. Hernando Sportsmans club has a nice machine gun shoot a couple times a year. Both are cool with NFA. Glad your new upper works good.

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Congrats renovate7!
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

UZI Talk Life Member
    Nice!! I have the 10 inch barrel- got an 8 to install but decided I didn't need it after I went to an indoor range and the staff told me people came out and told them someone was using a cannon on the range. Once you get it dialed in it is not much different than shooting 9mm (except for the noise and flame throwing) it's a great piece of hardware.
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

“To abandon FACTS is to abandon FREEDOM”

UZI Talk Life Member

Congratulations on the Lage upper. He makes great products. I have found that a Vortex flash hider http://www.smithenterprise.com/products06.05.html does very well reducing the flash of short rifle caliber barrels. You really need a can to minimize the sound. I went with a 7.62 can for use with 7.62x39 and 300 BLK OUT. You loose a dB or two with a 7.62 can on a 5.56X45 upper, but there is no practical 5.56X45 subsonic ammo. Again congratulations.

Scott

I put on a carlson flash enhancer. Wow what a show.

Kaw Valley linear comp here. Keeps all of the flame, but directs the blast forward.

+ Reply to Thread