UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suomi source

Suomi source

Iím currently living in the UK and am seeing if anyone know of a source here or possibly somewhere in the EU that I can get Suomi drums from?

UZI Talk Supporter
    Are you allowed to own them?

Yes I actually found a source for coffin magazines for 525 pounds for 7 however The more Iíve read it seems like I should just stick to drums at that price point. I already have some Iíve ordered online in the states and have them in Texas till I get back. U.K has no restrictions on magazine ownership and you are free to own fully functioning one without issue.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Try this place in Finland: https://www.varusteleka.com/en They might have or know of someplace that might have them in Finland. They ship to the USA for $10 flat rate so it shouldn't be too bad for you in the UK.

Are you not tied to the pan European weapons regulations or did you escape that when you got your freedom from the Trolls of Brussels?

Mr. Miata
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Actually, the 7 coffin mags for 525 pounds isn't too crazy. If you end up getting them, 1) make sure the springs are good and 2) get a loader.
    AWWWW NUTS!

REAL MEN DRIVE MIATAS

Iíll be here for several years due to work and from what I gathered from online and the surplus guys selling the coffin magazines there not regulations on the magazines. From what I understand I can bring everything back to the states as long as itís for personal use.

+ Reply to Thread