UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: MAX-31C

UZI Talk Life Member
    Drum dump.

I got mine this week. Meh. Donít think I love it which is a shame because I have 12 stick mags and 4 drums.
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverJockey View Post
    I got mine this week. Meh. Donít think I love it which is a shame because I have 12 stick mags and 4 drums.
    Lee
    What donít you love?

My 10/31 is tons of fun.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Shooting a drum at a drum! Very meta ;-)
    Check out my Youtube channel

31C Initial Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Donut77donut View Post
    What donít you love?

My 10/31 is tons of fun.
    I canít really put my finger on it. It wasnít meant to sound light a slight because there is nothing at all wrong with it. Maybe it is just application - if I wanted to shoot subgun competitions it might be perfect. As it is, I like the length, weight distribution and overall look of my Max 11 MK 2 more. I find the 11K and SK to be too short to the point of feeling awkward. Maybe it is just that a subgun should be as small form factor as possible in my mind. It also seems like with the MK 2 you get the maximum velocity due to the longer barrel. It is 2 or 3 inches shorter but I would swear it has a lower cyclic rate too. Lastly, while the drum is cool and easy to load, the novelty is likely to wear off. If I absolutely had to, I have the means to make a hybrid drum/stick mag, though when my friends and I go out, even with the UZI and other subguns we generally only load to 20 rounds so it is sort of a moot point and there are 50 round big sticks. I guess overall a lot to take in, but I guess having too many uppers isnít a problem. I will probably part with the 31C though because I canít see taking it out much.
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverJockey View Post
    I canít really put my finger on it. It wasnít meant to sound light a slight because there is nothing at all wrong with it. Maybe it is just application - if I wanted to shoot subgun competitions it might be perfect. As it is, I like the length, weight distribution and overall look of my Max 11 MK 2 more. I find the 11K and SK to be too short to the point of feeling awkward. Maybe it is just that a subgun should be as small form factor as possible in my mind. It also seems like with the MK 2 you get the maximum velocity due to the longer barrel. It is 2 or 3 inches shorter but I would swear it has a lower cyclic rate too. Lastly, while the drum is cool and easy to load, the novelty is likely to wear off. If I absolutely had to, I have the means to make a hybrid drum/stick mag, though when my friends and I go out, even with the UZI and other subguns we generally only load to 20 rounds so it is sort of a moot point and there are 50 round big sticks. I guess overall a lot to take in, but I guess having too many uppers isnít a problem. I will probably part with the 31C though because I canít see taking it out much.
    Lee
    I can see that perspective. I donít have that many Lage options in my stable. The larger upper seems great for new shooters to me. My girlfriend is way less intimidated by it. Also drumsÖ Happy shooting!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Read this..
    when my friends and I go out, even with the UZI and other subguns we generally only load to 20 rounds
    and my mental computer froze then crashed. Had to reboot and when I went back to this post it crashed again every time.

Currently operating in safe mode to post this

UZI Talk Life Member

Got call today and it is now on it's way.
    My Sex Life Is Like A Ferrari,I Don't Have A Ferrari.

UZI Talk Life Member

Fine piece of equipment.Can't wait for the weekend.
    My Sex Life Is Like A Ferrari,I Don't Have A Ferrari.

Received mine yesterday, thanks Lage! Now just need that eForm 4 to hit the target 90 days :-(

+ Reply to Thread