UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: New to HK need suggestions for DLO Box

Quote Originally Posted by secondofangle View Post
    I want it to be SEF only and only a fool would have it modified, that from Mike at TSC himself.
    ����

If you buy a DLO box, you know or ought to know itís an SEF pack period. If you want burst Navy etc you get a sear.

Mike told me he did a couple but charged $2500 to do it and people said it was gouging. But he said he charged enough that he could afford to replace it if it got screwed up. And that he had seen some irreparably screwed up by an attempt to convert them.

Anybody who wants to is free to do as they please if they can find a willing smith. But why would you? DLO boxes get a premium and you can sell it and get a sear if you want burst. And if you do ask why? Almost nobody puts a 4 position in an M16 and NOBODY uses burst internals because full auto is just fine. Having said that I really donít want to turn this into an SEF vs Navy pack thread. Suffice it to say I bought a DLO box bc thatís what I wanted fully accepting it is for SEF packs exclusively.

ETA that I didnít even ask Mike at TSC about converting the DLO box he *volunteered* a recommendation that if I ever considered it I should think again.

Buy what you want. Life is too short to compromise. If you want tons of hosts and have a budget, buy clones. If you want German, buy German. Personally I bought German hosts for my DLO box and Fleming sear. I like German HKs, so thatís the direction I chose.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Buy what you want. Life is too short to compromise. If you want tons of hosts and have a budget, buy clones. If you want German, buy German. Personally I bought German hosts for my DLO box and Fleming sear. I like German HKs, so that’s the direction I chose.
    Well said - " Life is too short to compromise"

‘Only those who dare, truly live.’’ – Enzo Ferrari

+ Reply to Thread