UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MWT transferable mini uzi - Action Arms

MWT transferable mini uzi - Action Arms

Registered receiver and maker is Action Arms. I had thought that all/most of the minis came in post 86. Would seem to be a rare bird.

https://gunspot.com/listings/detail/...-transferable/

I was coming here to post the same. I bet it’s not a RR. MWT is notorious for not really knowing what they have. I bet it’s a registered sear.

That is very true.

I just called them out of curiosity. He said that the Form 4 listed the serial number of the gun as the serial number of the machine gun and also action arms as the maker. So would seem to indeed be a registered receiver. He also said that the gun has already sold. However, the ad list the serial number as SA17566 so maybe someone cut down a full size RR?
    Last edited by Atllaw; 07-22-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Sounds like the registered receiver Colt SP1s that list Colt as the manufacturer.

UZI Talk Life Member

It was probably a full size that was cut down and registered as a Mini prior to 1986. Because Action Arms is listed as manufacturer I would assume this was registered on a from 1 by an individual. I've seen several guns over the years where individuals listed the original manufacturer on the form 1 and not themselves. Not sure why they were approved that way, but back in the day ATF did not screen them as closely as they do today. A reasonable price for the package if it is indeed it has both open and closed bolt setups.

UZI Talk Supporter

Mini UZI did not start with SA on the serial number, it's a cut down of a full sized receiver. One of the top covers has the semi auto printed warnings on it, Hard to tell with the stock folded but a Mini UZI has a reinforcing rib towards the back of the receiver.
    Class 3 shooters blow thier loads faster and with only 1 pull of the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by David Hineline View Post
    Mini UZI did not start with SA on the serial number, it's a cut down of a full sized receiver. One of the top covers has the semi auto printed warnings on it, Hard to tell with the stock folded but a Mini UZI has a reinforcing rib towards the back of the receiver.
    As usual, MWT has crappy pics. I want to see the rear for the reinforcement ribs.

UZI Talk Supporter

It's sold before he even took it into inventory so all the fun discussion means little in the outcome of things.
    Class 3 shooters blow thier loads faster and with only 1 pull of the trigger

Mini prices are definitely climbing fast, I remember when 2 were sitting on GB last summer for 15k without any bids.

"barley fired" ROTFLMFAO either its been shot or its not, that description had me laughing so hard.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randeeak47 View Post
    "barley fired" ROTFLMFAO either its been shot or its not, that description had me laughing so hard.
    Some guns have been fired enough that countless hands have worn away the parkerizing.

Some are fired but crisp inside and out.

“Fired or not” leaves a lot for the devil to decide.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Even logging in I can't see a price?
    Can someone let me know what it was priced at?
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Definitely a Model A serial number.

Tony

Most of “their” pics are from the seller to MWT esp on the 50/50…once they get them in they do better pics

UZI Talk Life Member
    Anybody recall the asking price ???

+ Reply to Thread