UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommendations for Chronographs requested

UZI Talk Supporter

Based on what you have said one of the radar unit would be best. From what I understand they set up quick, no sky screens, but there might be interference from other shooter's bullets and they are not cheap. I have a PACT unit which is several years old. I was very happy with their stand alon Chrono, but the shot timer Chrono unit has been a pain in the butt for me. I have sent it back a number of times for bad Chrono readings and the start button going bad. Part of my problem is my gun club's lay out means I really can not run the Chrono unit the afternoon. I have had a Chrono for years. I don't pull it out often any more, but I can not imagine working up new loads with out one. I also can not image practicing any type of defense or competition drills with out a shot timer.

Interesting, good information thank you guys!

Has anybody heard anything about the Caldwell Velociradar? Seems its supposed to be a cheaper or less expensive version of the Labradar... seeing it on some stores websites in the $300 range, all show out of stock, from my searches apparently at one point it was on Caldwells website (did not use the wayback machine to check) seen some mentions of it on other forums from last year and the beginning of this year. Which me personally, I really like the idea of the Labradar, but with this paycheck I wouldnt choke up $600 for one, $300 might be a possibility IF it actually is a comparison...

+ Reply to Thread