$vboptions[bbtitle]
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boosters for F1 cans?

Boosters for F1 cans?

Any recommendations on boosters for F1 cans? 1.375x24 thread so I can use the usual suspects, YHM, SiCo... Any other recommendations?

Im running a Liberty that I bought through Capitol Armory. At the time it was the best deal for a decent quality one. There are some on like the solvent trap websites that are cheaper, and probably work. https://www.capitolarmory.com/libert...-assembly.html
    Looks like they are not currently in stock there. They do have other brands.

Unfortunately they don't have enough info to make me want to purchase. Liberty MSRP is $173! Wow! By the time I buy 2 I've paid again what I have into titanium!

Liberty neglects to say the thread they use.

Price is higher than what i paid. I do not recall what i paid, thought it was in the $125 to $150 range. It is a 1.375x24. Its a pretty standard pitch. I did some looking before I bought it, as I was looking for that same thread. I figured I wanted a decent one that had readily available replacement parts.

The only real replacement parts are a piston and spring. Springs are easy. Know the rate, wire diameter and free length and order it off McMaster.

Pistons are a bit more tricky. Easier to machine a piston than the booster though.

I look add the Liberty to the list. So far I could just buy another couple SiCo boosters (+Pistons), YHM (+pistons), chinesium (w/piston) or another 3rd party booster.

I got some time. Few months to figure that out since I'll be getting my dad a booster for his can for his birthday. Running out of time for.one for the Xmas gift of suppressor.

+ Reply to Thread