UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pioneer Arms Polish Ak

Pioneer Arms Polish Ak

Just Put a Polish Made ak imported by pioneer arms, in Laway at my Local Shop, I know there on the Lower end of the price range, but was really just looking to add anohter Imported ak to the collection, already have a M92 pap,Wasr10,Mini Draco and a Romanian PSL, But i guess im just trying to see some first hand reveiws on the Polish Gun, not to many videos on youtube about it, besides the earlyer imported ones, where they were alittle iffy. Plus the Polish gun isnt to bad a looking rifle. For some reason The US Made aks dont seem as cool, Looked at a Nice Zastava USA Ak rifle, i liked it but IDK

From what I've read they're not good. You'd be better off with a PSA AK than the PAC ones.

The Zastava would be a MUCH better choice.

UZI Talk Supporter
    I had a Polish Tantal once, it was nice but I didn't like the wire stock. Who imports them has a lot to do with the quality. What company did this one you're getting?
    Check out my Youtube channel

Pioneer is the European pet project of Uli from IO...

They *had* a "factory" video up on youtube for awhile showing how they built the pioneer sporters.

Pressing the rivets right into the barreled trunnion, a few other......questionable....methods of assembly.

I've had some of their parts over the last few years wind up in the bin. Cast parts, much like the IO's here. Barrels seem nice. Receivers seem decent. But not sure about the critical parts (trunnion/carrier/bolt).

These are NOT really Polish made AKs. As stated above they're associated with interordnance and are not supposed to be good.

Misleading marketing tactics by this manufacturer with the whole "RADOM" angle. Don't be fooled. It is NO Fabryka Broni. FB RADOM Beryl's will hopefully become available in the next month. Polish WBP is also gtg.

+ Reply to Thread