UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

UZI Talk Life Member

PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

We've finished our beta testing and modifications and we are pleased to announce that our PS/31 Zmag Adapter is now available for purchase at: https://macmachineguns.com/?product=ps-31-zmag-adapter

Here's a Youtube video: https://youtu.be/DeJ0ExkpaFU

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone...t
    "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Smile D

I was a Beta Tester, the PS/31 Zmag Adapter worked 100% flawlessly with 30rd mags in my M10 Lage MAX 10/31k. A very high quality awesome product, and a real no-brainer to have for your M10 Lage Uppers. Thank you PS Family for this beautifully crafted mag adapter!

UZI Talk Supporter
    I tested also. You need to fit a new zmag the same way you would with your standard m11/9. I tested the adapter in a M11 31k upper, Mac 10 31 k upper, and a m11/9 m2 31 upper. It works!

No hesitation. ORDERED 2!

UZI Talk Supporter

Got one!!! Woot!

Another great product, Thanks to all involved!!
    I just ordered one.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I’ve got one on order — always good stuff from Practical Solutions!
    Now hosting: www.MAC-11.info

UZI Talk Life Member

Ordered…. Happy Holidays everyone!

I tried mine today. The adaptor rides too high on mine. I have an idea on how to lower it but I want to contact PS first.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Call us on Monday and we’ll walk you through it. Sam at 410-404-0320.
    "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrhk33 View Post
    I tried mine today. The adaptor rides too high on mine. I have an idea on how to lower it but I want to contact PS first.
    Thanks for contacting us! Often, the feedlips of new zmags need to be reprofiled or broken-in before they will work reliably. This is still the case when using them with the PS/31 Zmag Adapter. In order to help you and others that will have the same issue, we created a short video explaining the problem and our Practical Solution to the problem. Here's that video: https://youtu.be/njq7yfxay9k

Enjoy...t

So with this adapter in my 31A upper I will be able to shoot my standard Shockwave mags…winner winner chicken dinner! I am glad I waited for something like this and didn’t buy the expensive S-mags after they had been discontinued. Now to order more Shockwave mags.

= As always, first class support, from first class business, from first class awesome folks!

Thank you Sam, it was very helpful. Since I have never owned a M11 this was very new to me.

Hopefully someone will make a .380 barrel for the max-10/31 upper, now that it can take the .380 magazines. Would the bolt be an issue?

UZI Talk Supporter

Got mine, like it overall. I wish it had just a little more material up top...I would rather have slightly to long and sand a little off vs. have the slight gap and up and down play that it does now....

Video is accurate on how to re-profile feed lips, as long as they still work in my other uppers after doing that, I will be satisfied. Hoping to get to the range in the next few days to test.

UZI Talk Supporter

Tested today, functioned 100%. Then tested same mags using Max11k upper and they ran 100% as well.

Awesome!!

If Sam and Tina put their name on it then you know it’s good. We are lucky to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    If Sam and Tina put their name on it then you know it’s good. We are lucky to have them.
    Most True, totally agree!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdinosaurs.com View Post
    Hopefully someone will make a .380 barrel for the max-10/31 upper, now that it can take the .380 magazines. Would the bolt be an issue?
    I guess trunion threads are different. I'd think you'll need a lightened 9mm bolt at a minimum, but it probably won't work with zmags as 380 requires that higher rate of fire.

My advice is enjoy your 71 rounds of 9mm.
    Check out my Youtube channel

+ Reply to Thread