UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just picked up an Uzi pro - a few questions

Just picked up an Uzi pro - a few questions

Howdy everyone,

My first forum post so go easy on me. Iím an AK guy, but was able to pick up a new threaded Uzi pro for 899. I know itís not loved, but I had a few questions.

1. Anyone know if this pistol has any weak parts / parts I should pick up to be safe?

2. Anyone know where to find replacement parts? Take the firing pin for example, does any Uzi firing pin fit? I know the pro is of micro design so do I need to find a micro firing pin? Anyone have a link for an example

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Yes I looked there but the UZI pro kit is out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by Pipeline View Post
    Yes I looked there but the UZI pro kit is out of stock
    Except for the magazines the other items at the IWI store seem to come back in stock without to much delay. Sign up for the notification and they will promptly let you know when they are back in stock. Congratulations on your Uzi Pro! You are correct that there does not seem to be much love here for the Uzi Pro but for whatever its worth I like mine. I've got a Holosun 507 that I'm going to put on it and want to get the Olite light/green laser combo my friend put on his. I got it because I thought it would be perfect for a go-bag idea I was wanting to do but I think it's going to see more fun time than bag time. Lol I wouldn't worry to much about anything breaking, it's a robust design. I picked up the spare parts kit and an extra recoil spring just to have them, but I don't recall ever having to replace anything in my SBR Model B or my 80's vintage Uzi Pistol. You might concentrate on getting some extra magazines as they have been hard to get the last year or so. I managed to get a dozen or so over the last year at MSRP but it was finding 2 or 3 at a time at different places. By the way, welcome to UZITALK!

shoot it… it’s an uzi (super reliable)

+ Reply to Thread