UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    18
    I really wanted to one of these but since I got my lage 22 kit working I donít have any interest.
    After watching concordes video they look really awkward compared to lages 22 kit.

  2. #22
    Registered User LawBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Offmarksman View Post
    I’ve got a cut down lage kit for my m11a1 (.380 baby Mac) It runs pretty good, after I sent it off to Lage to have it tuned. I am considering selling it, as I haven’t used it in about a year. The .22 stuff is so ammo sensitive and the hotter .22 ammo is pretty scarce and expensive when I find it. I have a lage 5.56 upper coming, and since I already have an extra cmmg .22 kit, I plan to play around and see if I can get that running. My 2 cents: If you like to tinker, .22lr is great, if not, save your time and money.
    Your cmmg wont work in the Lage 556 upper.

  3. #23
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,441
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/932442970


    M10 22 Cobray , MAC 10 , RPB , .22 conversion kit by Flemming
    Verified Member
    Gold Member
    c1gunbusters A+(661)

    Used Condition

    Watching
    
    Immediate Checkout - Credit Card

    Current Bid
    $3,700.00 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WOW
    Starting Bid
    $2,500.00
    Buy Now Price Was
    $0.00

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    138
    I hope Sam gets his 22lr upper to market fast.

  5. #25
    UZI Talk Life Member
    skoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    614
    Are the M10 Fleming kits so much harder to find than the M11/9 kits? Okay, Lage made his conversions that satisfied a lot of demand for the M11/9 owners that wanted a 22 kit but there are also a lot more M11/9s out there. I can't believe that the ratio of Fleming kits to guns is so much lower for the M10. Maybe they are or M10 owners just have more money to spend.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    27
    I will part with my Lage 22 kit with dedicated upper for $3700 include lightning grip 2 mags and bucket of golden ?? Ammo. (For stock m11/9)
    Last edited by Homer; 08-02-2022 at 04:23 AM.

  7. #27
    UZI Talk Supporter
    beltfed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    218
    WOW at that price I may list mine. I guess it's like anything MG related if you want it you pay the price.https://youtube.com/shorts/Xo0_-n874ko?feature=share
    Last edited by beltfed; 08-03-2022 at 05:14 AM.
    FFL/C&R

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    50
    Why would anyone pay that? They really arenít THAT cool. I paid $500 for my M11/9 kit.
    Lee
    Attached Images  

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    nePA
    Posts
    1,521
    I shot Root's Fleming upper and it is a sweet set up, but not worth that kind of money.

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    27
    I bought my kit when Lage announced that they were making their last run. I bought it because it was last call not because 22 is cheaper to shoot. Personally I like the feel of a larger caliber exiting the gun. I’ve never shot the M10 in 45 but knowing how my Xds feels I imagine it packs a punch. My opinion is wait. Someone may come along with another kit. The 31s mags were revived at a time when old ones were selling for silly prices. I know because I bought a few. This is the same time an adapter came on the market to accept regular Z mags in the 31. Somewhere, someone is at least thinking about, if not working on a 22 kit for each type of gun.
    Last edited by Homer; 08-03-2022 at 12:01 PM.

  11. #31
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,441
    What really blows my mind with these prices is the fact that they are paying more for a 22 upper
    that may or may not run then a lage xx/15 upper that is known to and does to run.
    And in some cases 3x or 4x the price of other Lage uppers in pistol cals.

    The flemming uppers are great when they run but I'll agree they are not worth the selling prices
    they are commanding at auction end. Not even NIB.

    This coming from a guy with a good flemming.

  12. #32
    Registered User Deerhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I bought my kit when Lage announced that they were making their last run. I bought it because it was last call not because 22 is cheaper to shoot. Personally I like the feel of a larger caliber exiting the gun. I’ve never shot the M10 in 45 but knowing how my Xds feels I imagine it packs a punch. My opinion is wait. Someone may come along with another kit. The 31s mags were revived at a time when old ones were selling for silly prices. I know because I bought a few. This is the same time an adapter came on the market to accept regular Z mags in the 31. Somewhere, someone is at least thinking about, if not working on a 22 kit for each type of gun.
    I may have some old parts and may be working on restoring some old partial rimfire kits. I also have no desire to deal with the aft and their unconstitutional BS. I have a few projects in front of these so not sure when I will get to milling on them.

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    What really blows my mind with these prices is the fact that they are paying more for a 22 upper
    that may or may not run then a lage xx/15 upper that is known to and does to run.
    And in some cases 3x or 4x the price of other Lage uppers in pistol cals.
    My thoughts exactly. I don't have a 22 kit for my Mac11/9 but I do have the CMMG .22 kit for my AR setups with several different variants of rate enhancing AR triggers (no where close to Mac FA ROF). Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the pure fun and smile from blowing thru 22lr on closer steel targets.....but i could imagine a FA 22lr is nowhere near the fun as FA 9mm. So excluding collectable value and one having F U $ to burn, the economics of shooting .22 FA Mac with kit prices nearing mid 4ks...you could get the brand new reliable Lage 9mm upper (take your pick, lots of good ones); depending on chosen upper, run a 50 rd magwell mag or a 31/72 rd external mag/ drum and your break even (assuming $0.30/ 9mm and $0.08 / 22LR) is ~11k rounds! No thank you....9mm Lage upper FA all the way!

  14. #34
    Registered User M10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Twin Falls, ID
    Posts
    166
    Well...I'm not crying foul, but old CC Busters on GB suuuure seems to fetch a premium for their penny auctions. $550 for an M-10 wire stock, $700 for a used m11 upper and some worn-out cast internals. $3500 for a 22 kit??? Few other sellers are fetching $330 for a 40-rd Cobray m-10 mag. Just sayin.

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by M10 View Post
    CC Busters on GB
    who is that?

  16. #36
    UZI Talk Supporter
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,441
    M10 :
    I watched him sell 3 properly marked 10 rnd 45 mags. All went for 100 to 120.
    500 for a wire stock is not to far fetched last one i saw sell was 450.
    A week after I replaced mine crom another board member.

    Like a dummy I sold my wire stock for like 50 bux to a board member.
    Next one that came up for sale on this forum I purchased for 150.
    Was dumb of me to sell the OEM stock just to replace it a 3x the price.

    Seems all things mac are now collectible. Look at the SWD suppressor thread even those old two stage cans are up there.

  17. #37
    Registered User M10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Twin Falls, ID
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    M10 :
    I watched him sell 3 properly marked 10 rnd 45 mags. All went for 100 to 120.
    500 for a wire stock is not to far fetched last one i saw sell was 450.
    A week after I replaced mine crom another board member.

    Like a dummy I sold my wire stock for like 50 bux to a board member.
    Next one that came up for sale on this forum I purchased for 150.
    Was dumb of me to sell the OEM stock just to replace it a 3x the price.

    Seems all things mac are now collectible. Look at the SWD suppressor thread even those old two stage cans are up there.
    I agree. When Ducktown M12s are fetching $900, and TEXAS closed bolt Macs (gag) are breaking $1300, all bets are off.

    If only I could find my old Don Johnson jacket from high school. I bet that bit*h is worth $500...lol

  18. #38
    Registered User M10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Twin Falls, ID
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Member13 View Post
    who is that?
    I don't wanna mention their full name. Not trying to libel a seller. I have not scanned their closed listings to pick out shill patterns, etc. I don't wanna know either way, nor is it my intention to bid on chum in a shark tank. I love gbroker, but my last sales (an Mak-90 and Saiga shotgun) wound-up getting drunk bids. One of the two actually paid (MAK-90 buyer). I almost felt bad for him. Let's just say it sold for Polytech prices. It was LNIB though.

    The Saiga buyer bid my shotgun up to $2200, waiting almost 15 min each time to counter another bidder. After almost two hours, Mr. B- feedback had scored a Saiga 12 for $2200. When he awoke the next day, I suppose his email box was full of sellers wanting to settle-up, myself included. He is no longer active (under that account, at least).

    It is certainly a seller's mkt for MAC goodies.

  19. #39
    UZI Talk Life Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    350
    I just listed my Fleming M11a1 conversion kit on GB. I have 3 other .22 full auto options and it never gets used any more. Time to let it go.

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/949113820

  20. #40
    UZI Talk Life Member
    strobro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,655
    Imagine how much smaller the uppers could be if they used S&W 15-22 mags.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter.