UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FAB Defense Aluminum Tactical Tri-Barrel Rail System does not fit Vector Uzi

FAB Defense Aluminum Tactical Tri-Barrel Rail System does not fit Vector Uzi

The FAB Defense Aluminum Tactical Tri-Barrel Rail System for Uzi/Mini Uzi does NOT fit on the Vector UZI. Just tried one and figure I'd update everyone that might be looking to upgrade their handguard. As it slides down the barrel it gets caught on the welds on the left and right sides of the receiver.

I use the FAB Defense tri-rail on my Vector Mini. It took some dremeling on the inside of aluminum rail, but it fits.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Yeah, Although my Vector Uzis have been solidly reliable, the receivers are typically out of spec in ways that vary from gun to gun. I bought one of these forward grips from Vector Arms themselves years ago and had to do some Dremel work on it to get it to fit:

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/U...UARD-p2795.htm

I’ve since replaced it with a different kind of vertical grip that attaches to a Picatinny rail on a modified hardguard but the previous grip worked fine for years.

Quote Originally Posted by localizer11 View Post
    I use the FAB Defense tri-rail on my Vector Mini. It took some dremeling on the inside of aluminum rail, but it fits.
    Hmm, on the full-size Vector you'd prob have to dremel down the welds on the left and right sides at the 9 and 3 o'clock where there barrel is at and or also take material out of the handguard. I didn't wanna scratch up the near mint uzi just to see how it'd go.

FFL/SOT
    UZI Talk Life Member
    Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand & Live @ The Blue Note
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekplaya990 View Post
    Hmm, on the full-size Vector you'd prob have to dremel down the welds on the left and right sides at the 9 and 3 o'clock where there barrel is at and or also take material out of the handguard. I didn't wanna scratch up the near mint uzi just to see how it'd go.
    There is a thread or two on this already you remove the material from the rail not the gun for fitting. You can use the search and find them they are pretty old ten years or better
    Be polite,be courteous,be professional,but have a plan to kill everybody in the room
    UZI 22LR FA conversion kits out of stock

http://www.subgun-ordnance.com
    subgun-ordnance@sbcglobal.net

UZI Talk Life Member
    I started to fit mine and got bored with it and haven't touched it since
    Vector UZI SMG

+ Reply to Thread